Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Another vote for a game that could also help City (as long as we do the business!!)

Reading v Nottm Forest - Home Win

Good luck Leeds (and indeed all PUPs)

Sports  Desk Pete is on holiday for a couple of weeks so us PUPs are probably going to have to keep "bumping" this thread ourselves. But he did leave us his nap which was : -

Wolves   v   Plymouth     Home Win

I''m going with Blah. Tranmere, chasing the play-offs (10 4 3 30 17) at home to Swindon (2 8 5 19 23) one point above the relegation places seems pretty much nailed on. So......

Tranmere v Swindon......Home win.

Good luck Leeds. [Y]

I''m going to go with GazzaTCC with this one, can only see this one going one way....

Arsenal vs Fulham - home win

Arsenal will look to build on a very promising display in the champions league midweek, and although fresher, Fulham can''t seem to muster an away win from anywhere. It certainly won''t come at the Emirates.

Good luck everyone!

I always look for a little value in my prediction and the only one I can see is  a high flying Derby to beat Doncaster which is my nap.

Please note this is being played on Friday evening (must be another horse race at Donny on Saturday)

Doncaster V DERBY away win

If this is to early for you Leeds then it''s Bristol City to beat Blackpool on Saturday

Good luck to you.

I''ve struggled to make my final pick this week to be honest. I normally plump for Barca when this happens but they''re wobbling at the minute and the majority of the ''big'' clubs were in European action this week as well which may leave them fatigued. So I''m going for : Hertha Berlin v Borrusia Monchengladbach - HOME WIN.Good luck Leeds Canary [Y]

Leeds Utd v Scunthorpe home win in league one for me.

So its good luck to Leeds and ....er. . . . good luck to Leeds also , if you see what I mean . . . . . . !

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ve struggled with mine too. I think this week is really difficult all over Europe and so I ended up back on home soil with :-

Aston Villa    V      Stoke City     Home Win

Good luck Leeds my friend[Y]

Come on and do the bump....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1NK85Z_uiU

Who feels old now[:^)][:O]

[;)]

[/quote]

lol me I feel old now, loved that dance, do the BUMP [:)]