Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs[Y] Another week has passed and it’s time to open up week 30 of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Leeds Canary in charge and making the final selections. Leeds is one of our best pickers who has been with us from the start. He is a great friend of the free bet and has made provisions for the top PUP to get a trophy at the end of the season. A trophy for which he''s actually been challenging all season and is still in with a chance of winning it himself. Kevin epitomises the genuine friendliness and support we show to each other on this thread, and I think that’s as much of a memorial to our sadly missed friend Arrdee as the trophy will be. So good luck Leeds[Y] And as Ray would have said - we all hope you enjoy your week in charge.

I leave you as always with Ray’s signature …….

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,2,Fellas,2,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, yes Norfolkchance1 £400 for the Academy,so far.

Take it away Kevin, the free bet is yours.... [:)].....

Really hard week this week I felt. Normally one or two games stand out but not this week, so I''ve ended up selecting from Germany. It''s Hertha Berlin to beat Monchengladbach. Hertha are third but only 2 points from top. Mochengladbach are bottom, with 16 points compared to Berlin''s 40. Hertha Berlin won this tie earlier in the season away from home as well. So should be no problem [Y]

Hertha Berlin V Monchengladbach - Home win.

Championship for me this week:

Reading v Nottingham Forest - HOME WIN (which I believe might also help Norwich City)

Good luck to the picker.

Wolves must beat Plymouth this weekend, so that''s my choice for this week. Good luck  LeedsCanary, its got to happen soon, so why not this week?!

After 2 weeks in a row of being let down by Barcelona I am returning a bit closer to home and fancy promotion chasing Histon to hand a rather bedraggled Lewes their 12th consecutive defeat - Histon currently sit second in the table with an away record of W8 D4 L4, winning their 2 games in hand will put them within 9 points of table toppers Burton and give them a decent cushion ahead of 3rd place Cambridge, lowly Lewes have a home record of W3 D1 L13 and after a 5-1 spanking at the hands of Crawley Town I can''t see them improving form.

Lewes v Histon - AWAY WIN

Good luck Leeds!!!!  

It has to be Aston Villa to beat Stoke for me, Stoke are rubbish away and Villa are resting players from their UEFA cup game to be able to play in league.

Good luck Leedscanary !