Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

Rubbish Football Club

[quote user="Marty"]rubbish supporters! you cheeky __nt[/quote]

True tho, Carrow road used to be a fortress now its like a library, a couple of hundred away supporters outsing the home crowd every game, the fans think we are a big club and its our right to beat some teams without even trying. The fans are partly to blame why we''re in this mess

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

True tho, Carrow road used to be a fortress now its like a library, a couple of hundred away supporters outsing the home crowd every game, the fans think we are a big club and its our right to beat some teams without even trying. The fans are partly to blame why we''re in this mess

[/quote]

it''s not abnormal for this to happen, home crowds are often a little reserved, Carrow road really isn''t the quietest by some way, although i agree it should be better.

Of course we are.

That bloke who sits a couple of rows behind me should have buried that cross from Crofty on Saturday. And Doris in the front row did nothing to stop Fox getting his shot away for their second goal - what''s the point of having a walking stick if she''s not going to use it?

As for tactic - don''t get me started- that little Johnny Smith is crap. If he spent more time concentrating on team selection, rather than playing with the balloon that Razz the Clown gave him to take into the Community Stand, we''d be 10 points better off. 

Yep, us supporters have got a lot to answer for. 

[quote user="Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox"]

You are talking rubbish, the players need to perform to help lift the crowd, you can''t always get behind them when things are so low. I forget Carrow Road was a fortress back in early nineties in front of an average crowd of about 14000. oh thats 10000 less than we have now, we deserve better from our club.

[quote user="foreva yella"][quote user="Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[/quote]

Sorry messed up previous post.....

You are talking rubbish, the players need to perform to help lift the crowd, you can''t always get behind them when things are so low. I forget Carrow Road was a fortress back in early nineties in front of an average crowd of about 14000. oh thats 10000 less than we have now, we deserve better from our club.

don''t know why my reply went on bottom of previous post. sorry

It''s "supporters" like you who don''t contribute to this great Club, where will you be on a Saturday afternoon if we''re relegated to League One? No interest to NCFC that''s for sure - go support a Man Utd or a Chelsea if you want a "perfect" club.

On what basis do you come to the conclusion that the supporters do not vocally back the team at the Carra?

Where do you sit?

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Rubbish Board

Rubbish Manager

Rubbish Players

Rubbish Supporters

=

Rubbish Football Club

[/quote]

So is everyone rubbish apart from you? I dont get how you can criticise fans who constantly show loyalty in numbers to such a pathetically run club.

[quote user="Mushroom"]It''s "supporters" like you who don''t contribute to this great Club, where will you be on a Saturday afternoon if we''re relegated to League One? No interest to NCFC that''s for sure - go support a Man Utd or a Chelsea if you want a "perfect" club.
[/quote]

Yeah i couldn''t give a monkeys! thats why i''ve just recieved my 4 tickets for Shef Wed and spent £300 on an appartment for the weekend when by that point we could already be down

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]On what basis do you come to the conclusion that the supporters do not vocally back the team at the Carra? Where do you sit?[/quote]

Well the fact i''ve been over 50 times spread over 25 years gives me a good indication of how things have changed

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Rubbish Board

Rubbish Manager

Rubbish Players

Rubbish Supporters

=

Rubbish Football Club

[/quote]

So is everyone rubbish apart from you? I dont get how you can criticise fans who constantly show loyalty in numbers to such a pathetically run club.

[/quote]

No i''m in with the rest of us fans that sit and moan to the person next to them time after time, Far to many kids in Carrow road that haven''t got a clue what its gonna meen to go down

No way - don''t blame the fans there is a limit to how long you can stand and cheer when you are watching depressing disaster after disaster. You would not be in your right mind if you continued to sing the praises of the team. The supporters have been unbelievably generous and tolerant considering the mess the club is in. We are a reasonable sized club with a proud tradition and we are well within our rights to expect a team challenging near the top end of the championship. Thinking small is what has got us to the brink of little league. The fans are not to blame for having higher expectations.

[quote user="book end"]

No way - don''t blame the fans there is a limit to how long you can stand and cheer when you are watching depressing disaster after disaster. You would not be in your right mind if you continued to sing the praises of the team. The supporters have been unbelievably generous and tolerant considering the mess the club is in. We are a reasonable sized club with a proud tradition and we are well within our rights to expect a team challenging near the top end of the championship. Thinking small is what has got us to the brink of little league. The fans are not to blame for having higher expectations.

[/quote]

Thats the problem, Norwich fans sit and moan to each other and do nothing more about it

We do seem to have a large proportion of fans expecting to see Man U every week or something. there for the moaning before the game even gets started!