Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Fotheringham to Preston

So says reports in the EDP. For me he is adecent squad player and on occassions has had some very good games,but he is inconsistent. sections of the crowd have rounded on him of late which has been very unfair, i guess he has had enough and is just pissed of with everything,hewould have been out of contract soon in any event. This is a worry though as it feels like rats jumping a sinking ship. Russel has been very inconsitent also so that will leave us very thin, particularly when you consider the latter has been sent off several times this season.Pattison is overdue a recall but all this does smell of low moral and a club imploding

Its not rats deserting a sinking ship its Gunn offloading a player who is not good enough and whose relationship with the fans is probablybeyond relair after saturday''s events. At least it means he won''t start tonight!

For me its Dickson Etuhu/Andy Hughes all over again!  Bullied by the crowd, heckled at every opportunity, no wonder the bloke is playing crap!!  For me we will realise just how useful he was when he has gone.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Its not rats deserting a sinking ship its Gunn offloading a player who is not good enough and whose relationship with the fans is probablybeyond relair after saturday''s events. At least it means he won''t start tonight![/quote]

Why does it mean that. This all sounds too good to be true. Gunn has already backed him since Saturday.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Is there a route to Preston that allows him to only go sideways or backwards?[/quote]

LMFAO yes it''s called the crab route [:D]

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

For me its Dickson Etuhu/Andy Hughes all over again!  Bullied by the crowd, heckled at every opportunity, no wonder the bloke is playing crap!!  For me we will realise just how useful he was when he has gone.

[/quote]I think we already realise how useful he is, and that''s ''not very''. With Clingan doing a great job of holding the back of midfield and reading the game, we need someone who really wants to drive forward and get on the end of things at the front of midfield. That''s exactly what Matty Patty was doing before he got injured.

Whether he is good or bad the fact is our ''Club Captain'' only ever signs a one year contract with us..........good riddance to bad rubbish.