Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

PETER CULLUM'S EMAIL

This is a serious request. I need to contact Peter Cullum but do not have an email address. I know that in the past posters on this forum have said they have emailed him, and received replies. Accordingly, if anyone out there in cyberspace has such a personal email address I would be grateful if they could post it here. Thanks. 

It''s not personal but I''m fairly confident that they contacted his company, Towergate

Towergate Partnership Ltd

Towergate House

Eclipse Park

Sittingbourne Road

Maidstone

Kent

ME14 3EN

Tel: 0844 892 1500

Fax: 0844 892 1501

E-mail: enquiries@towergate.co.uk

[quote user="Jim Kent"]peter.cullum@towergate.co.uk That''s the one I think.[/quote]

It is.

Thank you all for the replies. I will try the peter.cullum@towergate.co.uk one. A special thank you to Georgie Bless for his suggestion. I did try that and got a reply straight away from the International Monetary Fund in very big red letters which said:Dear Gordon Brown. Tut, tut. Pretending to be a hard-up football club now, are we? But the answer is still NO!!!!!!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Thank you all for the replies. I will try the peter.cullum@towergate.co.uk one. A special thank you to Georgie Bless for his suggestion. I did try that and got a reply straight away from the International Monetary Fund in very big red letters which said:

Dear Gordon Brown. Tut, tut. Pretending to be a hard-up football club now, are we? But the answer is still NO!!!!!!

[/quote]

Very good [:D]