Sign in to follow this  
jbarker304

Would you like to see Delia Out?

Where would she go and who would replace her?

Unless you have about £20m to back this up, it is a complete waste of time and imo something that can only harm the club.

You bet I would, I''ll worry about who''s going to replace her when we''ve got rid.

Did you say the same to poor old Chase when he was in the hot seat!

i guess not! When will you realise the damage that has already been done?

Do you not think that religation does not mean administration? Well it will and that will bring a minus points start!

And you go on about damage to the club?

There is a little bit more involved in administration than being relegated. 

Not sure we would be eligible for the protection it offers from creditors unless things change dramatically.  However you are probably right that if the board were to walk away, administration would follow and unless someone stepped in then to bail us out we would go out of business.

I honestly believe that Delia and co would step aside if someone came in and made an offer in the best interest of the club. 

.....>Waits for Cullum reply........

[quote user="rjwc22"]

Where would she go and who would replace her?

Unless you have about £20m to back this up, it is a complete waste of time and imo something that can only harm the club.

[/quote]no one knows who will replace her!!! but she needs to be gone from our club.

who was going to replace CHASE???? we didnt know but we got him out none the less

Chase was different, we knew that Foulger was there waiting in the wings and that made a big difference.

The board have put the club up for sale (or are seeking investment) so not really sure what else they can do.  It is not as though they have been overwhelmed with offers from wealthy consortiums and turned them down as they want more cash.

You will not get the cullen reply. but what about the other millionaire mentioned in a post on the pinkun. Again they turned him down, so much so he is nolonger interested at all.

Ask yourself a question, why can clubs with far less than us get investment and we cannot?

We cannot afford our wage bill now so what will happen in div 1?

Do you see Delia in with the fans now? Answer no as she has got it all wrong.

Do you honestly think that they are taking us in the right direction?

Ask yourself a question, why can clubs with far less than us get investment and we cannot?

Who in the current environment is getting investment (outside of a couple of big clubs)?

We cannot afford our wage bill now so what will happen in div 1?

We will sell/release the players and cut the bill

Do you see Delia in with the fans now? Answer no as she has got it all wrong.

I think this is killing her and MWJ, she is not with the fans as they do not want to be abused for 90 mins by fans who need someone to vent their anger on.

Do you honestly think that they are taking us in the right direction?

Yes - the board have done all they can for the club (which admittedly is not enough) and are now looking to get new investment in to take over, and a change at the top is the right direction imo.

[quote user="jbarker304"]

Seeing the state that our club is now in would you like to see delia go?

If so join the facebook group Sack the Norwich City Board!

its time to put the pressure on our under achieving board!

[/quote]One comment you''ve made on there which has really annoyed me.  "we have not got a youth set up" ?!?!?!  haha, that is rather funny.  Considering our youth team has played about 14games and only lost once, beating the teams that they have!?!  Personally that is one of the positive points about our club!

rjwc22 you are missing the point. Are squad is worth nothing. The only player who is worth anything is croft. Ok lets say we get a million for him (Unlikely) who else would we sell? Second to that we dont have a big enough squad to sell any players? And third how will we replace them as we sold these players to cut a wage bill and make up for the loss of income that league one brings.

You are correct city4life but when was the last time it produce a Bellamy etc? They are playing well but never make the grade in the first team?

Joe lewis would have gone places but we sold him cheap as we needed the money.

Sorry JB, was not suggesting it was a viable option to sell players, but that is what we will do as a business if we are relegated.

Completely agree we are unlikely to get much for a lot of them apart from Clingan (think Fulham will pay about £2m) and Croft (who could still leave on a free) and marshall.  However if we go down we will need to get the 10K a week wages off the books.

The problem of who replaces them is a big one.  A combination of youth team players (who have had a great season) and some new blood, but make no mistake I am not saying this is in anyway a good thing.

According to Doncaster we already have a wage bill we cannot support in the Champ so have no doubt relegation will mean big changes.

If there was someone waiting in the wings with a load of cash to help us out and the board were resisting, I would join your group in a second.

Clingan is a fair call but he would go for less if we were religated.

Marshall, well it was a mistake paying the money we did for him.

[quote user="jbarker304"]You will not get the cullen reply. but what about the other millionaire mentioned in a post on the pinkun. Again they turned him down, so much so he is nolonger interested at all.[/quote]Yep. Proves there''s plenty millionaires out there queueing up to buy Delia out. Why can''t these fools see it?????? Your the man!!!!!!! SACK THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!! [:@] [:@] [:@]

True but again this ''story'' is from a while ago and apparently all it took to stop the whole thing was one comment about not wanting foreign ownership.  Think if the party had really been interested this would not have stopped them.

Look at the Glazers etc.

It wouldn''t matter who came in with millions at present our club does not have the footballing brains on the board. Look at the appointment of the last three managers after much huffing and puffing Grant, Roeder and now Gunn. When South was in charge he targetted Ron Saunders and wouldn''t take No as an answer then John Bond both promising young managers. Forward to Chase he went for Martin O Neil before the two fell out. All three of these managers went on to better things but were targetted by the club now our board waits for applications will a promising young manager in employment risk his job by applying here.

We need a new Chief Executive and board members with a lot of football knowledge.

That would be good.  Think the CE in modern football is a massive position - look how much Chelsea were willing to pay for Kenyon.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Yep. Sack ''em, new board in place, hunky dory. [Y]

[/quote]

If yee-ha builders were making a pigs ear of refitting your bathroom, would you get rid and try someone else or let them carry on trashing the place?

Like the analogy!

Guess it would depend on whether there were other builders available to take over or whether getting rid of them would see me washing with a hose in the garden with all the neighbours looking on and laughing from there new Marcus Evans funded en-suites.

How she has been left to destroy this football club and so far not got any stick off the fans is unbelievable but i think that is about to change in the coming weeks , if Chase was chased out for his running of the club Smith should be hung from a lampost.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]How she has been left to destroy this football club and so far not got any stick off the fans is unbelievable but i think that is about to change in the coming weeks , if Chase was chased out for his running of the club Smith should be hung from a lampost.[/quote]Those who complain about wanting change and do nothing to achieve it are more culpable than those who want to retain the status quo.  Rent a mob won''t fix this.

WE KNOW THE BOARD CANT BE SACKED. But we can sure as hell let them know the balls up they have made of running the club. Lets make life a bit uncomfortable for them, lets see how long they stick around. It makes me sick how people can defend the indefensible where this board are concerned, i thought Chase was bad but this lot take the biscuit, at least when Chase left we had playing assets to cover debts, most of the current team aint ours, aint worth a woodbine and have an ex host as manager oh yea and we are heading for THIRD division football, this board are not to blame Jeez give me strength,

[quote user="ricky knight"]WE KNOW THE BOARD CANT BE SACKED. But we can sure as hell let them know the balls up they have made of running the club. Lets make life a bit uncomfortable for them, lets see how long they stick around. It makes me sick how people can defend the indefensible where this board are concerned, i thought Chase was bad but this lot take the biscuit, at least when Chase left we had playing assets to cover debts, most of the current team aint ours, aint worth a woodbine and have an ex host as manager oh yea and we are heading for THIRD division football, this board are not to blame Jeez give me strength,[/quote]Well let''s hope that the discomfort starts on Thursday night at the NCISA meeting – after Roeder stole the limelight at the AGM, it''s about time that Doncaster and Munby were asked some seriously searching questions about what has gone wrong. IMO mass protests at this stage will only serve to put off any potential investors, but the NCISA meeting is exactly the kind of opportunity the fans need to make their anger heard.