Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

Numbers for tomorrow night

So who''s going? Got my tickets this morning and would like to think there will be a good number of us what with it being London and that usually being one of our closer journeys! It would be interesting to see whether our excellent away support will see the team through to the end of the reason in these troubled times in good numbers.

Never understand why people ask this question on a meassage board.  (This is about the 4th thread asking the same question for this match).

If you are that interested phone the club, they will tell you how many tickets are sold!

Oh and if you really want to know yes I will be there.

[quote user="Mushroom"]So who''s going? Got my tickets this morning and would like to think there will be a good number of us what with it being London and that usually being one of our closer journeys! It would be interesting to see whether our excellent away support will see the team through to the end of the reason in these troubled times in good numbers.
[/quote]

Mak sure you take your certicate of insanity with you!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]So who''s going? Got my tickets this morning and would like to think there will be a good number of us what with it being London and that usually being one of our closer journeys! It would be interesting to see whether our excellent away support will see the team through to the end of the reason in these troubled times in good numbers.
[/quote]

Mak sure you take your certicate of insanity with you!

[/quote]

Oh for an edit button!

Living in london this is a good chance to go and watch my team but do i really want to pay £30 to watch us lose?? Not sure want to do?!

The last time we went to loftus road it was one of the worse performances ive seen!!

I admire the people who travel to every game, wonder how many fans we will have their tonight, anyone know how many tickets have been sold now?