QPR tomorrow...

Marshall

Shackell Doherty Grounds Drury

Croft Clingan Lappin

Hoolahan

Cureton Cort

= 3 points!

Ok, who would you pick instead?

And do you think either Killen or Gow would do a better job.

Killen is s**t and Gow and Cody are unfit!

WHOAAA JAMIE JAMIE!

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

WHOAAA JAMIE JAMIE!

[/quote]

Luke Daley anyone.  Got pace and looks sharp and up for a fight.

Daley and Cort = Black Power (didnt meen to offend anyone)

And apologies, I forgot about luke Daley, who looks like the quickest player we have, and deserves a run out. how perfect would it be for a local lad to grab a few goals and save us! ;)

[quote user="Gary"][quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

WHOAAA JAMIE JAMIE!

[/quote]

Luke Daley anyone.  Got pace and looks sharp and up for a fight.

Daley and Cort = Black Power (didnt meen to offend anyone)

[/quote]

Well that would depend if they are playing together in real life or on Fifa 09 on the PS3.  Fifa appear to have made a massive mistake when it comes to Cort, he appers to be a white player on it.

this is the team i would choose

Marshall

Semi   Doherty  Shackell  Grounds

Croft    Russell   Clingan   Carney

Hoolahan

Cort

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

Marshall

Croft Clingan Lappin

Hoolahan

Cureton Cort

= 3 points!

[/quote]

Got the first bit - not sure where the last line comes from!

[quote user="TomSlisz"]

this is the team i would choose

Marshall

Semi   Doherty  Shackell  Grounds

Croft    Russell   Clingan   Carney

Hoolahan

Cort

[/quote]

exactly, though I might have Pattison in for Russell, who''s been RUBBISH this season.

But it doesn''t really matter, does it?

One thing is for certain though, this is our biggest game in recent history, anything other than a win and the writing is on the wall. We win tomorrow, we still have a fighting chance of staying up, especially with home game against Plymouth and Watford coming up.

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

Marshall

Croft Clingan Lappin

Hoolahan

Cureton Cort

= 3 points!

[/quote]Prediction - Fotheringham will not feature - but will make the squad.Think you can delete Drury and Cureton from the starting line up at least, on grounds of fitness and performance. Luke Daley or Cody McDonald to partner Cort. Poor deluded fool that I am I have this hunch and think you are right that poor old Lappin may finally get his chance. Pattison and Russel should feature at least as subs:

Marshall

Shackell   Doherty Grounds Bertrand

Croft    Clingan    Lappin/Pattison

Hoolahan

Daley/McDonald          Cort

On that line up - I echo the OP''s comment - 3 points!!

[quote user="SNAP"][quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

Marshall

Croft Clingan Lappin

Hoolahan

Cureton Cort

= 3 points!

[/quote]

Got the first bit - not sure where the last line comes from!

[/quote]

I think he left out the words "guaranteed for QPR".  Does that help ?[:D]

---------------Marshall----------------semmy---doherty---shackell---groundscroft-----------clingan-----------lappin--------hoolahan------adeyemi-------------------------cort-------------------

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]And apologies, I forgot about luke Daley, who looks like the quickest player we have, and deserves a run out. how perfect would it be for a local lad to grab a few goals and save us! ;)[/quote]

Id defo give Daley a run ahead of Cureton anyway! He may thrive in the current situation, as his confidence will not be shot like everyone elses, instead he has something to prove and could have that potential to get us some much needed goals!!!!

Marshall

Russell Doherty  Shackell  Grounds

Croft    Patty  Clingan    Hoola

Cort  Daley/ McDonald

Bench:

Nelson

Daley / McDonald

Fozzy

Plastic 

Gow

Russel at right back is a bit stange but he has played there before, he will give his all for the team which is what we need at the momment, semmi is not doing this.  Fatty Matty P in the middle has his critics but again gives his all.  its time for someone else upfont, Jamie has lost it.  Go with an attacking bench and lets just give it a go.                

[quote user="NCFC198"]

Marshall

Russell Doherty  Shackell  Grounds

Croft    Patty  Clingan    Hoola

Cort  Daley/ McDonald

Bench:

Nelson

Daley / McDonald

Fozzy

Plastic 

Gow

Russel at right back is a bit stange but he has played there before, he will give his all for the team which is what we need at the momment, semmi is not doing this.  Fatty Matty P in the middle has his critics but again gives his all.  its time for someone else upfont, Jamie has lost it.  Go with an attacking bench and lets just give it a go.                

[/quote]liking the Rusty idea[Y]

Also liking the Russell idea but I would like anyone in preference to semmi at the moment. What a frustrating player ...... does he have the ability?

[quote user="ellis206"]One thing is for certain though, this is our biggest game in recent history, anything other than a win and the writing is on the wall. We win tomorrow, we still have a fighting chance of staying up, especially with home game against Plymouth and Watford coming up.
[/quote]

There is so much writing on the wall, I can''t see the bleeding wall anymore. The noose has tightened around our necks and we are just waiting for the trap door to open. That''s how optimistic I am.

For what it''s worth, the full backs must be replaced, Grounds and Semi can''t defend for toffee and Cureton and Fotherington have had their chips.

Marshall

Russell   Doc   Shack   Bertrand

Gow   Clingan   Pattison    Carney

Cort   Hoolahan

Subs. Nelson, Grounds, Croft, McDonald, Daley.

I would try Clingan in at sweeper with Russell and Carney as wing backs,our defence is weak at the moment especially down the flanks and anything to try to shore things up must be tried..............Marshall.............................Clingan..............Russell..Doc..Shax..CarneyCroft.......Patty....Bertrand................hoolahan................................Cort................Subs..Nelson..Daley..Gow........Adeyemi.....McDonald..

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

Marshall

Croft Clingan Lappin

Hoolahan

Cureton Cort

= 3 points!

[/quote]

Thought Drury was injured and out for a couple of weeks??

The back four pick themselves, except that you have chosen two left backs. I would rest Drury and seriously consider Leijer. Semi has been disappointing defensively.I think that Curo should be dropped. Killen doesn''t appear to be up to it, so I would consider playing Dow with Cort. (MacDonald is not ready.) It might be possible to play a midfield five with two, Hoolahan and Daley/Russell, to to get forward to feed off Cort on hjis own?If we play 4-4-2, then Fozzy seems to have lost it. I would play Croft/Carney, Clingan, Hoolahan, Dow/Russell in the midfield.

Bit harsh on Semmi he did get forward and provide the cross for Cureton to miss a sitter on Sat thats more than Croft or Hoolahan did in 90 minutes. I think the defensive cover is poor when he goes forward thats why he gets the jitters. Do me a favour and dont suggest that Pattison gets a game he''s got attitude, lagered up and cant be match fit. Whatever the formation it has to be attacking we''re not expected to win so we have to go for it and it wont matter if we get a tonking because we''ve given it a go.

Marshall

Leijer          Doc          Shacks               Bertrand

Croft          Clingan      Russell               Carney

Cort         Gow

Bench - Nelson, Grounds, Pattison, Killen, Macdonald

[quote user="pliff"]Bit harsh on Semmi he did get forward and provide the cross for Cureton to miss a sitter on Sat thats more than Croft or Hoolahan did in 90 minutes. I think the defensive cover is poor when he goes forward thats why he gets the jitters. Do me a favour and dont suggest that Pattison gets a game he''s got attitude, lagered up and cant be match fit. Whatever the formation it has to be attacking we''re not expected to win so we have to go for it and it wont matter if we get a tonking because we''ve given it a go.[/quote]Sorry mate but couldn''t disagree more,Semi was woeful and not for the first time,Crofty is dead on his feet having to cover at right back because this fool just stands on the edge of the18 yard box in his clean ironed on shirt.My misses commented to me on saturday (qoute) i feel sorry for Crofty he looks beat, this was at the point when he was on his knees pleading to the ref not to show him a yellow card for a challange he was forced to track back and make because Semi isn''t pulling his weight and putting his own team under pressure.The effort Crofty has had to put in this season is starting to tell at a point when we need him in top condition and if he isn''t then it makes him more injury prone which would be a disarster he needs to contain his energy to push forward.Gunny sort this prat out or get Rusty in,100% commitment is better than a 100m sprinter.