Sign in to follow this  
rjwc22

Magic Coffee

Not sure what was in the last cup of Nero''s best, but all of a sudden I have been overwhelmed by a wave of optimism for tonight.

Have just put money on Cort to score first in a 2-1 win for us.

No idea where this feeling has come from (perhaps aided by not seeing the league table for a few hours) or how long it will last (at longest until about 19.50 probably), but it feels great to have positive feelings even if they are short lived.

Just thought I would share this amidst all the doom and gloom - get down to Nero''s!

[quote user="rjwc22"]

Not sure what was in the last cup of Nero''s best, but all of a sudden I have been overwhelmed by a wave of optimism for tonight.

No idea where this feeling has come from (perhaps aided by not seeing the league table for a few hours) or how long it will last (at longest until about 19.50 probably), but it feels great to have positive feelings even if they are short lived.

Just thought I would share this amidst all the doom and gloom - get down to Nero''s!

[/quote]

Hope you  win and we win too [:)]

Would rather lose the bet and see us win 8-0 or 1-0 for that matter, but as long as we win!

[quote user="rjwc22"]

[/quote]

I used to think it was called Cafe NERD . . .  [:$]

Funny you should say that, I was sitting next to a bloke in Nero''s today and for a bet with my mate, I slipped a tab of acid into his coffee when he turned round.

Probably co-incidence though

Mind you he did start behaving oddly and muttering words like Cort / goal etc which made us leave in a hurry

Hope that you are right rjwc22 but the trouble is that I feel the same before all of citys games. My optomism has been poorly rewarded this season.

[quote user="rjwc22"]Would rather lose the bet and see us win 8-0 or 1-0 for that matter, but as long as we win![/quote]Top man.  [Y]OTBC!!!!