Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Fotheringham should be fired as Club Captain

For walking off down the tunnel when substituted on Saturday.

Absolutely no excuse.

But they won''t fire him.

And that is why our club is in such trouble these days.

No real men to stand up for what is right.

I mean, the Club Captain walking off down the tunnel during the match and they try appeasement!:@]

Dear oh dear, who''s in charge??

Ron Ashman must be turning in his grave, God bless him.

Duncan Forbes and Dave Stringer need to have a word with Bryan Gunn.

This is not what we expect.

I''d tell you what it''s a product of --- but I''d be crucified as sexist.

OTBC

I think he should be praised for the way he reacted.If i had got the treatment he received i would have been in the stand cracking heads!

Like him or not true fans would never give the club captain that sort of treatment

True fans never question from the stands?  Are you sure?[quote user="lobster catcher"]

I think he should be praised for the way he reacted.If i had got the treatment he received i would have been in the stand cracking heads!

Like him or not true fans would never give the club captain that sort of treatment

[/quote]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]

[/quote]

It''s more than painfully obvious that he''s not the right man to be Club Captain.

Maybe if he had gone up in the stand to crack some heads, then...................... But he didn''t did he.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

For walking off down the tunnel when substituted on Saturday.

Absolutely no excuse.

But they won''t fire him.

And that is why our club is in such trouble these days.

No real men to stand up for what is right.

I mean, the Club Captain walking off down the tunnel during the match and they try appeasement!:@]

Dear oh dear, who''s in charge??

Ron Ashman must be turning in his grave, God bless him.

Duncan Forbes and Dave Stringer need to have a word with Bryan Gunn.

This is not what we expect.

I''d tell you what it''s a product of --- but I''d be crucified as sexist.

OTBC

[/quote]We could sack him instead.

I think Fozzy should play left back on Tuesday night!! Left back in the changing room!!! he he.

[quote user="Pastry"]True fans never question from the stands?  Are you sure?

[/quote][/quote]I know fossy won''t give a shitte about norwich staying up or going down now.

He will be gone in the summer along with 75% of our current team,its a disgrace how our so called fans are treating the players.

Surely the time for mud slinging is when we are relegated,not while we still have a chance of staying up!

Should never of been captain in the 1st place. A captain should be one of the clubs best players and therefore able to use his abilities to do inspire - Fotheringham doesn''t fall into this category!

That said Fotheringham is nothing better than a squad player at best!

So you don''t think he''s a good captain,so you boo him.

Is gunn a good manager,will you boo him?

[/quote]Someone should boo you lobster ! Fotheringham encapsulates everything that is wrong with this club this season.

The club dont listen to the fans. If they did this uninspiring t##t wouldnt even be in the squad let alone captain. I cant stand him. I would love to meet him and tell him right to his face how much I HATE him, square go. He makes me sick. Nothing good about him whatsoever. I get the immpression he is a thug who strikes fear into those around him by being boistourous and violent. He is scum and belongs in a zoo. No passion, no leaderership, no voice, no quality, no ability, no compassion, no intelligence, no skill, no persona. He has nothing. Yet the club love him and play him regularly to spite the fans. The board hate us and playing Fotheringham is their way of showing it. This joke of a player is the main reason we will be relegated. There are scum players I like more than this t##t.

Boo''ed or not, as club captain he should know better than to behave like such a child. Earlier this season I recall an article where he said he could take the flak and fight for his place, or something along those lines. Yet he gets taken off here and throws a hissy fit. Club captain''s need to man up in times like these and throwing one''s toys out of the pram is the last thing we need. I understand he might be frustrated, if anything players should want to stay on the pitch and bust a gut for their teammates. But there''s ways of going about it and this just wasn''t it.

People who rate this man haven''t got a clue about football. He offers nothing but a big mouthful of shit! Kick him out and save on the ridiculous amount of money we are paying for this scottish show pony!

I wasnt at the game, did he get more abuse than he usually does.... or do you think the pennies eventually dropped.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

The club dont listen to the fans. If they did this uninspiring t##t wouldnt even be in the squad let alone captain. I cant stand him. I would love to meet him and tell him right to his face how much I HATE him, square go. He makes me sick. Nothing good about him whatsoever. I get the immpression he is a thug who strikes fear into those around him by being boistourous and violent. He is scum and belongs in a zoo. No passion, no leaderership, no voice, no quality, no ability, no compassion, no intelligence, no skill, no persona. He has nothing. Yet the club love him and play him regularly to spite the fans. The board hate us and playing Fotheringham is their way of showing it. This joke of a player is the main reason we will be relegated. There are scum players I like more than this t##t.

[/quote]?????????????

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]?????????????[/quote]Can I watch while he says that to Fozzy''s face?  Shiite bet TCF would drop like a sack of crap.

[/quote]

What treatment did he get then? All I heard was clapping presumeably because Rusty was coming on, didn''t hear any boos.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]The club dont listen to the fans. If they did this uninspiring t##t wouldnt even be in the squad let alone captain. I cant stand him. I would love to meet him and tell him right to his face how much I HATE him, square go. He makes me sick. Nothing good about him whatsoever. I get the immpression he is a thug who strikes fear into those around him by being boistourous and violent. He is scum and belongs in a zoo. No passion, no leaderership, no voice, no quality, no ability, no compassion, no intelligence, no skill, no persona. He has nothing. Yet the club love him and play him regularly to spite the fans. The board hate us and playing Fotheringham is their way of showing it. This joke of a player is the main reason we will be relegated. There are scum players I like more than this t##t.[/quote]For the sake of this survey, shall I put you down as "undecided" then? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]The club dont listen to the fans. If they did this uninspiring t##t wouldnt even be in the squad let alone captain. I cant stand him. I would love to meet him and tell him right to his face how much I HATE him, square go. He makes me sick. Nothing good about him whatsoever. I get the immpression he is a thug who strikes fear into those around him by being boistourous and violent. He is scum and belongs in a zoo. No passion, no leaderership, no voice, no quality, no ability, no compassion, no intelligence, no skill, no persona. He has nothing. Yet the club love him and play him regularly to spite the fans. The board hate us and playing Fotheringham is their way of showing it. This joke of a player is the main reason we will be relegated. There are scum players I like more than this t##t.[/quote]For the sake of this survey, shall I put you down as "undecided" then? [:^)][/quote]

Bit like you, eh Lapp?

''Undecided'' I mean.

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]The club dont listen to the fans. If they did this uninspiring t##t wouldnt even be in the squad let alone captain. I cant stand him. I would love to meet him and tell him right to his face how much I HATE him, square go. He makes me sick. Nothing good about him whatsoever. I get the immpression he is a thug who strikes fear into those around him by being boistourous and violent. He is scum and belongs in a zoo. No passion, no leaderership, no voice, no quality, no ability, no compassion, no intelligence, no skill, no persona. He has nothing. Yet the club love him and play him regularly to spite the fans. The board hate us and playing Fotheringham is their way of showing it. This joke of a player is the main reason we will be relegated. There are scum players I like more than this t##t.[/quote]For the sake of this survey, shall I put you down as "undecided" then? [:^)][/quote]

Bit like you, eh Lapp?

''Undecided'' I mean.

[:)]

OTBC

[/quote]

gunn is a true fan and was upset!!!