Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Does Grounds HAVE to go back?

What is the regulation that says he must go back?He seemed to be an integral part of the monumental effort tonight. Plus he can score .....Is there no chance of keeping him??

I''m not sure on the "emergency loan" rule, but it would be good if we could get him back - but from the way he and Gunn have talked about it, it doesn''t sound possible?

a player can be signed on an emergency loan outside of the transfer window. He can only be at the same club on ''emergency loan'' for 3 months in the same season

Grounds has used up his three months with us.

[quote user="cityangel"]He''s got one more game for us [:D][/quote]A huge shame. I''m not keen on him as a center back, but as a left back, he''s impressed me immensely.

Ah-hah!If it please your Lordships, I''ve just found this:"48.2.5 The Executive shall have discretion to extend the maximum

duration of 93 days in extenuating circumstances, such circumstances to

be determined in the Executive''s absolute discretion."So a slim hope. Is it worth Gunny having a bash?

[quote user="ron obvious"]Ah-hah!If it please your Lordships, I''ve just found this:"48.2.5 The Executive shall have discretion to extend the maximum

be determined in the Executive''s absolute discretion."So a slim hope. Is it worth Gunny having a bash?

[/quote]e-mail gunny!!! I presume that''s for goalkeepers and that though

[quote user="ron obvious"]Ah-hah!If it please your Lordships, I''ve just found this:"48.2.5 The Executive shall have discretion to extend the maximum

[/quote]does this fit the bill???how about is gunny said to the FA..."ncfc is skint - we need the boy - or else we''ll drop down to the 3rd tier of english footy for the first time in 50 years - oh go on,,,please,,,pretty please"FA Official (with usual turd like expression on face)..."wheres neil?''gunny: ''I left him at home - he''s busy replying to board out campaigners''FA: "ok then..."see - easy...[:D]