Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Latest from Football Rumours

Please find latest City sippets from Football Rumours for 14/7.

If you ever want to be amused by outlandish claims or surprised about claims for players already signed, log in to Dodgy Rumours, also check out Stats, NCFC 23rd in Prem all time table even though only 3 years.

norwich city and palace are competing to buy robert huth and norwich are leading with a 2 million pound bid

*canaries are set to put in a bid for stephone henchoz from liverpool for £1m. also on their way to carrow road is jamaine pennant from arsenal on a seasons long loan.

Norwich''s summer of transfer activity WON''T end with Primus and Scowcroft. Worthy is apparently very keen on bringing Harewood to Carrow Road, and is very close to doing it.

Most of the claims are from sources close to the club, e.g. my mate''s dad is Wayne Rooneys agent etc. etc.

The football rumours site is a daily must visit site for me - with the dodgy rumours page one fo the best comedy sites around.

They do occassionally they do come up trumps - and none of the players mentioned yesterday are a million miles from us albeit at the very top end of who we could hope to sign.

I am just keeping my fingers crossed one of the more outrageous one linked to city come true!

OTBC