Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Shackell is a 100% man

Good man!Played his heart out tonight

We were morons to let him go....

He was our best defender on Sat as well - got plenty of important blocks in.  One thing is for sure that he certainly doesn''t tow the party line on here that loans don''t care less....

[quote user="I cant smell anything"]Good on him in his interview.  ''The lads gave 100%''

*Note, none of this 110% or 200% chav bullshiite
[/quote]

well that''s not good enough, it should be at least 110%, because thats was other footballers give. I''m a 120% person myself.

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="I cant smell anything"]Good on him in his interview.  ''The lads gave 100%''

*Note, none of this 110% or 200% chav bullshiite
[/quote]

well that''s not good enough, it should be at least 110%, because thats was other footballers give. I''m a 120% person myself.

[/quote]

Can you draw me a piechart of that please?

[quote user="AJ"]Good man!Played his heart out tonight

We were morons to let him go....[/quote]i think he''s a very competent defender if the team around him is doing well, a confidence player, maybe he''s matured since going away, he''s showing signs of being able to fit into a side low on confidence. I don''t believe we should have kept him when the £1.5m offer was made though.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="AJ"]Good man!Played his heart out tonight

We were morons to let him go....[/quote]i think he''s a very competent defender if the team around him is doing well, a confidence player, maybe he''s matured since going away, he''s showing signs of being able to fit into a side low on confidence. I don''t believe we should have kept him when the £1.5m offer was made though.[/quote]yep - a defo confidence player - when roedy dicked him about with young pearce - shax suffered big time...