Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

**QPR MATCH THREAD**

[quote user="SI"]

Well done boys.....

Are you watching Fotherigham?

Are you watching Cureton?

[/quote]

Are you watching Glen Roeder?! That is how to get an away win you big tart.

that was needed, more at the weekend and we will really feel confident again, we''re not doomed yet. Time for a whisky.

I''m going to surprise ''er indoors now, she is watching desperate housewives downstairs and she will be fearing the worst, time for the good news.

[quote user="Messiah"]we won.

So did all the others. No position change. At least we won though. That''s progress.[/quote]Blackpool, Barnsley & Watford all lost we''ve cut the gap on them all from 6 points to 3. Charlton also lost but they''re fu**ed anyway

Been a while since we won in London. Saturday, for me, is know the biggest game since Fulham. Win, we are back with confidence and take points of our rivals, but lose, tonight means bugger all.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Been a while since we won in London. Saturday, for me, is know the biggest game since Fulham. Win, we are back with confidence and take points of our rivals, but lose, tonight means bugger all.

[/quote]

SIX LONG YEARS !!!!

[/quote]

you could be right....

A clean sheet too!! Well done boys! Shame about the other results again going against us but it keeps us in touch and I am sure that at least one team that looks safe is likely to have a bad 7-8 game run without a win!

[/quote]

Yes, but if we hadn''t won, it would have been all over. Like it is for Charlton now.

[/quote]

Agree, but they have now given themselves a chance

This isn''t fair ...... I can''t take many more games like this ....... I''m an old man ...........BUT

FECKING    YESSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="london Canary"]i can''t do that every game til now and the end of the season!!!! I''m knackerd![/quote]

Listening on Canaries World, last time my pulse was that high was after Iwan scored at the Millenium stadium.

[quote user="london Canary"]There are about to show the goals on SSN.......[/quote]

Thanks for that it''s on in the background. Prem first, then us [:)]

[quote user="book end"]

[quote user="london Canary"]i can''t do that every game til now and the end of the season!!!! I''m knackerd![/quote]

Listening on Canaries World, last time my pulse was that high was after Iwan scored at the Millenium stadium.

[/quote]

not sure about that...that goal will take some beating : )

[quote user="Binky"]Steady now lads - they may score - but we WILLwin![/quote]never in doubt!

[quote user="ron obvious"]
This isn''t fair ...... I can''t take many more games like this ....... I''m an old man ...........

BUT

FECKING    YESSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

lol Ron, if we win at Blackpool you''ll feel like a 21 year old again [:D]

My dear, dear friends of this message board. A word of thanks to you all for keeping me so in the loop this evening because I honestly couldn''t listen to the game. For this I feel somewhat ashamed and there were many moments throughout the match when I wanted to log in to Canaries World and start listening but for fear of jinxing us, I simply couldn''t do it so despite some scary moments such as random posts  saying things like "goal" leading me to think they''d scored and "get in" leading me to think we scored, you guys did a good job for me! [:D] And I was also one of those who was bursting for a Jason Lee from about 70 mins in by the way. Talk about relief in more ways than one!

Long way to go but my word was this a must win match for us. Well done indeed to our boys and to our magnificent away support once again.