Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

can we win tonight ..

We certainly can  win.  Weymouth are in worse trouble than us, but they still turned up at the game v Rushden as there is always a chance in football however slim.

Doubt it, any points from tonights game will do though.

With a bit of luck, yes! Who''d have bet on Plymouth beating Wolves and Reading dropping points against Forest on Saturday? If they can do it against higher teams in the table then we can do it against mid table Rangers. All it takes is a lucky deflection, or one slick pass and bobs your uncle. Obviously defeat would be a horrid outcome for us but I refuse to surrender all hope just yet when there''s still a chance we can beat the drop. As I stated in another thread, despite the recent good fortune of some of the teams around us I don''t expect them to keep it up throughout all of the remaining games because overall they''ve not done the business this season, much like us. Surely I can''t be the only one who thinks we can get the win tonight?By 5pm Saturday, we could even be out of the bottom three.

There is always achance we can win albeit the probability is we will be beaten again. We have reached the stage that we need to get "unexpected" results to give us a chance which will have to include wins on the road

Agreed, it is not as though we can rely on our strong home form to save us - do not think we have enough games left at CR to lead us to safety even if we were to win them all.

Maybe we can put in a great display this evening and show Mittal where he should really invest his money.

We simply need to score more goals than them, we will then win.

This does eventually happen for ALL footballs clubs at some point.

So, yes we can win.

and we did well done lads !!!

keep up the good work !!

mixed feelings about southampton though ...!! didnt want southampton to win , but watching ipswich lose 3-0 at home was good .