Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

scores for tonight vs QPR

I''ll go out on a limb and say 3-2 to us.    We will conceed 2 because we do most games but I have a feeling that with a few changes to the team , Pattison, Russell, Daley or Gow up front we might have a decent night.MarshallSemmy (wish we could drop him)ShacksDohertyGroundsCroftRussell/PattisonClinganHoolahanGowCort

With Gunn putting out a new look team we will fight hard,look solid for 45 minutes, second half we will get careless as usual and end up going down  3-1.Smith and the board will say nothing AGAIN!!!!!!! PLOD,PLOD,PLOD.

3-0 QPR. Loftus Road always seem to bring out the very worst in us, which I have witnessed once too often. Wouldn''t be totally shocked if Gunn steps down after the game IF the players go through the motions.

Well dare we expect the unexpected ?

City are forever fooling us by either dissappointing us or surprising us, they lose when we are sure of a win and go and shock us by getting results when the odds are against getting anything.

The bookies have written us off  ( 7/2 ), most of the fans are expecting the worst , all our near neighbours in the relegation zone are on winning runs (of one) and we never bring much back from London do we ?

All in all the perfect scenario for them to do the unexpected . So come on City live up to your reputation.

Norwich win 3-2

Ever the optomist I predict a very surprising away victory.

"The Audacity of Hope"

Norwich will not lose tonight - provided Gunn''s selection is radical and brave.