Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

seaso tickets

The Evening news has said we have sold 17.000 before the first deadline, what signal does that give Delia,?

[quote user="pete_norw"]The Evening news has said we have sold 17.000 before the first deadline, what signal does that give Delia,?[/quote]

That even when we have a crap team 17,000 of us are still loyal to the club???

[quote user="pete_norw"]The Evening news has said we have sold 17.000 before the first deadline, what signal does that give Delia,?[/quote]

That even when we have a crap team 17,000 of us are still loyal to the club???

Anyone got the link for that please as I can''t find it?

Where the hell is this edit button?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Anyone got the link for that please as I can''t find it?

[/quote]

I.m no pc guroo but its in E NEWS webpage under full story heading

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]unbelievable, full houses next season even if we''re relegated[/quote]

my thoughts too, but perhaps with this much loyalty showen by us, then hey might break the bank and get some decent loan players in to help out with the fight, COME ON DELIA GET THE CHEQUE BOOK OUT   

[quote user="jacktungate"]Does that mean 17,000 people who haven''t called in to cancel their direct debit for next season as they are renewed automatically??[/quote]

Not neccessarily, it will also include people who renewed for more than one year last year.

I''m not sure whether to laugh or cry about this, these fans have just given a green light to Smith and the board..........no wonder City keep failing![:|]

If we have sold 17 000 season tickets then that is brilliant news and a real tribute to the loyalty of fans at this club. Yes we deserve better but if we all stand together cream eventually rises to the top,but i stress "eventually" !

It would be interesting to see a breakdown of the ticket sales. For example if a high number are kids, students, concessions etc then the actual revenue raised is a lower percentage that a "full house" of adults would realise. I know that a percentage will always pay less by being kids students etc but if our marketing and price structure favours kids, students etc then the Board will be achieving a low sales return on the capacity of the ground and whilst 17,000 may look great it actually does not favour the club.

Overall though it does show the Board that Norwich fans support them.

When does the new resturant open?

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]unbelievable, full houses next season even if we''re relegated[/quote]

Not necessarily, there have been more than a thousand empty seats at many games this season because the casual tickets aren''t getting snapped up. With away support being lower in league 1 and lower demand for casual tickets we will struggle to average 21k.

[quote user="blinded by the story"]

It would be interesting to see a breakdown of the ticket sales. For example if a high number are kids, students, concessions etc then the actual revenue raised is a lower percentage that a "full house" of adults would realise. I know that a percentage will always pay less by being kids students etc but if our marketing and price structure favours kids, students etc then the Board will be achieving a low sales return on the capacity of the ground and whilst 17,000 may look great it actually does not favour the club.

[/quote]

A lot of people have renewed out of habit or they don''t want to give their st up because they are loyal to the cause, doesn''t mean that they are happy about the way the club is being run though.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m not sure whether to laugh or cry about this, these fans have just given a green light to Smith and the board..........no wonder City keep failing![:|][/quote]I know what you mean.Things will never change

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="blinded by the story"]

[/quote]

A lot of people have renewed out of habit or they don''t want to give their st up because they are loyal to the cause, doesn''t mean that they are happy about the way the club is being run though.

[/quote]

The FA Cup tie attendance on a Tuesday night scared the living daylights out of the Board. Doomcaster admitted in an interview today that appointing Gunny has had a positive effect on ticket sales and this shows him that his decision is correct.

Ad for renewing out of habit, I don''t buy that. A low uptake at the first cut off would have shown the Board the fans displeasure but now they can carry on regardless as 17,000 fans sign up with approval.

[quote user="blinded by the story"]

[/quote]have to disagree..it just states the fans support the club they love...nothing to do with the board what so ever

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blinded by the story"]

[/quote]have to disagree..it just states the fans support the club they love...nothing to do with the board what so ever[/quote]

So why not wait until the last deadline day........show some disapproval to the Board.......put extra money into the club you love (perhaps not open to all in these crunch times but surley not a problem to all 17,000 fans) 

By jumping at the first request by the Board it does show that you support their strategies by backing them with your cash.

[quote user="blinded by the story"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blinded by the story"]

[/quote]have to disagree..it just states the fans support the club they love...nothing to do with the board what so ever[/quote]

So why not wait until the last deadline day........show some disapproval to the Board.......put extra money into the club you love (perhaps not open to all in these crunch times but surley not a problem to all 17,000 fans) 

By jumping at the first request by the Board it does show that you support their strategies by backing them with your cash.

[/quote]i can see your point..but surely you will be heard more at carra road then canceling a direct debit...show the dissaproval there?

i for one think that empty seats is the only way to get rid of the current board...but who knows...if it carrys on much longer(the decline of ncfc) there may be protests and they may leave...we live in hope

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blinded by the story"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blinded by the story"]

[/quote]i can see your point..but surely you will be heard more at carra road then canceling a direct debit...show the dissaproval there?

i for one think that empty seats is the only way to get rid of the current board...but who knows...if it carrys on much longer(the decline of ncfc) there may be protests and they may leave...we live in hope

[/quote]

You will still be at Carrow Road for the rest of the season and when you renew you will still be there next season. There is no need not to stop going so you will be supporting the team.  But by leaving your renewal until the last deadline day the Board will be unsure of the take up for next season and be in the same very worried position as they were when fans did not pay the extra on top of the season tickets for the FA Cup game, its a sort of virtual protest. However, today the Board have nothing to worry about as so many have committed for next season.

[quote user="blinded by the story"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blinded by the story"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blinded by the story"]

[/quote]

You will still be at Carrow Road for the rest of the season and when you renew you will still be there next season. There is no need not to stop going so you will be supporting the team.  But by leaving your renewal until the last deadline day the Board will be unsure of the take up for next season and be in the same very worried position as they were when fans did not pay the extra on top of the season tickets for the FA Cup game, its a sort of virtual protest. However, today the Board have nothing to worry about as so many have committed for next season.

[/quote]get your point [Y]  but im sure as i have already stated if this continues im sure there will be protests for BOARD OUT

[quote user="blinded by the story"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blinded by the story"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blinded by the story"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Come what may,  we have to let them know we are not happy with the board, and protests are I think already on the cards, but I also think that the fact we have renewed in large numbers, can only tell the players that we are behind them and perhaps they will respond with the results we need

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]however you look at it - 17k st renewals at this stage is a right royal result...
[/quote]just shows how loyal the fans really are to the club..we are in dire straights and still we renew...100% fans   best in the country imo..but im very biast