Sign in to follow this  
HookNortonCanary

Surely Fozzy can only go if someone else is lined up to come in?

Will it be a midfielder?

i read somewhere last week gunny was looking at ched again...?

If fozzy''s wages (and to be fair he''s gotta be one of the top 5 earners - being captain and all) are gone then there has to be room for another player, and whoever it is im 100% sure will do a better job than fozzy.

As I posted late last night I believe Gunny slipped out in his post-match interview that if Fotheringham moved on that would enable him to sort out one or two other people''s futures which, perhaps with over-optimism on my part, I took to mean that a Ched or a Wellbeck could be on their way in. Improving though he is will Cort be able to take two games a week and even if he is will he put the ball in the net a few times between now and the end of the season? Personally I find it difficult to see us scoring more than one goal a game with the present squad which means that if we let one in at the other end we''re a bit stuffed. After all, I think last night''s starting eleven have only scored about 20 league goals for us this season. 

[quote user="HookNortonCanary"]

Will it be a midfielder?

i read somewhere last week gunny was looking at ched again...?

If fozzy''s wages (and to be fair he''s gotta be one of the top 5 earners - being captain and all) are gone then there has to be room for another player, and whoever it is im 100% sure will do a better job than fozzy.

[/quote]

Why can''t we let him go without a replacement, we''ve got plenty of cover for those two central midfield places, Clingan, Patty, Rusty, Gow.

With so much at stake if Ched was available and willing to come then we should get him regardless of who we have left at the club. I cannot think that it is essential to get fotheringham in order to get Ched in. I am surprised that Ched has not moved somewhere already as he clearly is not in the picture at Man City. I am surprised that WBA or Stoke have not gone for him or one of the  championship promotion teams. I would love it if he came here but to be frank if it was going to happen i think it would have  happened ages ago

It''s ok I''ve caught a chicken on the Bungay roundabout so we can let Fotheringham go. Right better go and cut it''s head off.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]It''s ok I''ve caught a chicken on the Bungay roundabout so we can let Fotheringham go. Right better go and cut it''s head off.
[/quote]lmfoa...are them chickens still there???? i remember them well

But not as many as they''re used to be. Quite a few disappeared when a group of travellers camped nearby and the council have cut down quite a few of the trees they used to roost in making them an easy catch for the local foxes. 

[quote user="HookNortonCanary"]

If fozzy''s wages (and to be fair he''s gotta be one of the top 5 earners -

[/quote]Why? He was a north of the boarder reject who was struggling to find a club if you remember. He''s only ever been on a short term contractWe took a punt - it didn''t work.

Amazing they are still there. Had a couple of agressive cockerels which may somehow of end up on the roundabout after they attacked a few people so they may lack in direction but would not mess with them.

I should have added the old boy Gordon who''s been feeding them for many a year has suffered quite a bit of abuse as the roundabout and the surrounding area is now infested with rats who live off the food he puts down. I came past the roundabout one night over the Christmas period and you could see loads of the pesky vermin scuttling around. Not nice for the people who live nearby. 

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]With so much at stake if Ched was available and willing to come then we should get him regardless of who we have left at the club. I cannot think that it is essential to get fotheringham in order to get Ched in. I am surprised that Ched has not moved somewhere already as he clearly is not in the picture at Man City. I am surprised that WBA or Stoke have not gone for him or one of the  championship promotion teams. I would love it if he came here but to be frank if it was going to happen i think it would have  happened ages ago[/quote]

Ched will be starting tonight for Man City I expect. Bellamy, Robiniho and Sturridge are all out injured and with Jo on loan at Everton he might just get a run in the side. Really can''t see Man City letting him go at a time where they have so little options in the way of strikers.

[quote user="Barry Brockes"]I should have added the old boy Gordon who''s been feeding them for many a year has suffered quite a bit of abuse as the roundabout and the surrounding area is now infested with rats who live off the food he puts down. I came past the roundabout one night over the Christmas period and you could see loads of the pesky vermin scuttling around. Not nice for the people who live nearby. [/quote]Ah, there goes my missuses'' theory.  There''s this chicken that seems to spend its'' life sitting on the A47 just outside of Honingham, she thought it might have been there because the worms in the ground don''t like the sound of the traffic, meaning that the chicken can pick them off easily.  There''s probably just an old boy putting grain down on the hard shoulder, that sounds much more likely.  That and the chicken probably just likes to watch the traffic.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]It''s ok I''ve caught a chicken on the Bungay roundabout so we can let Fotheringham go. Right better go and cut it''s head off.
[/quote]

Thanks HH44 - made me laugh out loud!