Sign in to follow this  
ndhscanary

Free travel to Blackpool

Good point made by the guy just on canary call why do we not offer free travel to the blackpool game on saturday. I cant see us taking to many people with the travel as it is as it is £31. But if they give us free travel we could pack out the whole stand and get a really big following which would be brilliant for such an important game

Thats a good idea! We need all the support we can! I''l be there supporting City as its only down the road from where I live.

If they give free travel or some really cheap travel for season ticket holders i will go but will cost about £50 if not which i cant afford.

[quote user="ndhscanary"]Good point made by the guy just on canary call why do we not offer free travel to the blackpool game on saturday. I cant see us taking to many people with the travel as it is as it is £31. But if they give us free travel we could pack out the whole stand and get a really big following which would be brilliant for such an important game[/quote]

Defo. Now is the time to make a gesture for the long suffering fans.

Definitely a good idea, but probably too short a time to organise - and anyway, almost every time the club does something like that, we play like w****rs, so it might be best if we don''t!!!

Oh dear, you going to get jack during the credit crunch people. Boards only care about one thing making £££