Sign in to follow this  
Superflash

Hats off to the away supporters

[quote user="Strangers All"]

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]Loved the atmosphere tonight, apart from one moron, Upper Tier, Block Y4, row 2, seat 168, level with the left hand post. He was just there to moan basically, slagged off Marshall and Cort all game, didnt celebrate when we scored, infact seemed completely miffed, and didnt clap the team off at the end. He even shouted towards the linesman that the ball was over the line when he flapped at that cross, terrible keeping yes, a goal...no. He was just waiting to jump on his back. I hate fans like that, at least they gave everything tonight, and what a great result.[/quote]

Did Smudger go to a game?!!!

[/quote]

hahaha you are a hoot ''Strangers All''!!!

Smudger was at home listening to the radio with mixed emotions.

Half of him thinking it would be the worst thing for the City ever if we are to go down, with the other half thinking, hoping and praying that despite all the flak he will egt and it possibly doing more harm for us than good in the long term WE MUST STAY UP!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Strangers All"]

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]Loved the atmosphere tonight, apart from one moron, Upper Tier, Block Y4, row 2, seat 168, level with the left hand post. He was just there to moan basically, slagged off Marshall and Cort all game, didnt celebrate when we scored, infact seemed completely miffed, and didnt clap the team off at the end. He even shouted towards the linesman that the ball was over the line when he flapped at that cross, terrible keeping yes, a goal...no. He was just waiting to jump on his back. I hate fans like that, at least they gave everything tonight, and what a great result.[/quote]

Did Smudger go to a game?!!!

[/quote]

hahaha you are a hoot ''Strangers All''!!!

Smudger was at home listening to the radio with mixed emotions.

Half of him thinking it would be the worst thing for the City ever if we are to go down, with the other half thinking, hoping and praying that despite all the flak he will egt and it possibly doing more harm for us than good in the long term WE MUST STAY UP!!!

[/quote]smudger???is that really you?

[quote user="Superflash"]Sorry for starting a new thread covering something which has already been said tonight, but I feel extra credit must go to our fans who braved the wind and rain to go down to Loftus Road and completely outsing the QPR supporters for virtually the whole game. In the second half despite QPR often getting the better of the possesion, our fans still wouldn''t give up hope and no matter how cliched it sounds to say they were the twelve man tonight is an understatemant. Just to point out this is not to say our fans have been quiet all season or anything like that, far from it. I just thought they deserved all the praise they get tonight.

Well done folks, and I wish you a safe journey home.
[/quote]

i went to the match with my 13 year old son and a friend (a neutral) and I was ashamed and embarassed of some other supporters around me. True, they sang, but they were drunk and disorderly and it was hardly surprising when at least two of them were ejected.

As we defended each corner, the team were supported with shouts like "Russell...you''re a c***....Croft you''re a c***, Marshall...you''re a c***. Quite a repetoire! Lennon & McCartney would have been envious. And to cap it all, their frustration at the reluctance of those around them to accompany their eloquent, were also a bunch of c***s. They made me so proud.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

[quote user="Superflash"]Sorry for starting a new thread covering something which has already been said tonight, but I feel extra credit must go to our fans who braved the wind and rain to go down to Loftus Road and completely outsing the QPR supporters for virtually the whole game. In the second half despite QPR often getting the better of the possesion, our fans still wouldn''t give up hope and no matter how cliched it sounds to say they were the twelve man tonight is an understatemant. Just to point out this is not to say our fans have been quiet all season or anything like that, far from it. I just thought they deserved all the praise they get tonight.

Well done folks, and I wish you a safe journey home.
[/quote]

i went to the match with my 13 year old son and a friend (a neutral) and I was ashamed and embarassed of some other supporters around me. True, they sang, but they were drunk and disorderly and it was hardly surprising when at least two of them were ejected.

As we defended each corner, the team were supported with shouts like "Russell...you''re a c***....Croft you''re a c***, Marshall...you''re a c***. Quite a repetoire! Lennon & McCartney would have been envious. And to cap it all, their frustration at the reluctance of those around them to accompany their eloquent, were also a bunch of c***s. They made me so proud.

[/quote]

No wonder that the team didn''t come over to us at the end of the game. I saw a fair few who''d clearly had a drink too many, including the one ejected for trying to join in the goal celebration.