Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

OT: Please help me raise money for Cancer Research

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Tell you what mate if we beat QPR on Tuesday I will give you a tenner................[/quote]

Tell you what mate if we beat Blackpool I will double my tenner and make it £20!

Please let me have your payment details!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Tell you what mate if we beat QPR on Tuesday I will give you a tenner................[/quote]

Tell you what mate if we beat Blackpool I will double my tenner and make it £20!

Please let me have your payment details!

[/quote]

Cheers mate! www.justgiving.com/robmike is the place.Don''t know about you, but I''ll be a nervous wreck tomorrow![:D]

If we draw today i''ll give a tenner, but i''ll double it for a win! fingers crossed.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

[/quote]

Me too.

OTBC!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]How''s the money raising going Beauseant?[/quote]

Up to £240, but if you add in the Gift Aid we are over £300. In addition I''m working on some corporate sponsors who should bump it up quite considerably, so its looking good at this early stage ( last year a lot of people came in in the last few weeks before the race). Thanks again for your donation!

It would help if City didn''t make me a nervous wreck! Couldn''t get last night, but have just got my tickets for Saturday. For a change I''m actually in the Barclay, not the Jarrold library![Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Up to £240, but if you add in the Gift Aid we are over £300. In addition I''m working on some corporate sponsors who should bump it up quite considerably, so its looking good at this early stage ( last year a lot of people came in in the last few weeks before the race). Thanks again for your donation!

It would help if City didn''t make me a nervous wreck! Couldn''t get last night, but have just got my tickets for Saturday. For a change I''m actually in the Barclay, not the Jarrold library![Y]

[/quote]

Well that''s a great start, might donate some more yet, and see if friends and family will too.  No thank''s needed mate that''s for sure, the thanks should go to you and the other runners for getting off your arses and doing something to help.

Ohhhhhhhhh so you are in the Barclay this weekend, lower or upper?  You never know you might see me and hubby.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Well that''s a great start, might donate some more yet, and see if friends and family will too.  No thank''s needed mate that''s for sure, the thanks should go to you and the other runners for getting off your arses and doing something to help.

Ohhhhhhhhh so you are in the Barclay this weekend, lower or upper?  You never know you might see me and hubby.

[/quote]

Cheers for that. The wife and I are in the Upper Barclay, Block A. It would be nice to meet you if the opportunity arose!