Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Class of 2008/9 - You bunch of spineless, gutless, overpaid tossers!

just to bring this up again one last time after todays events. what a shambles, string em up and shoot the bloody lot of them and start again i say. doherty and shackell need to be put down i shink.... owwwwww "bloody" arhhhhh.

Tour de league1 here we come

[quote user="Dr. William Gilbert Grace"]Whatever happened to Beaker?[/quote]Oooooh, I wonder Dr. Grace. You wouldn''t happen to know by any chance would you?

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Brilliant Post!! Cant agree on Croft though, he is a winger that cannot cross the ball. The 2 just dont go together. Lots of effort but Fuck all end product. He is the worst of the lot! How was he ever selected or get this far amazes me??!!
[/quote]

Can''t shoot (often) either - take the easy option and let someone else do it

Maybe we should have taken the players to a local farm - give them practice at actually hitting a barn door

Beaker, don''t rise to the bait - it would be really sad to see this whole post pulled, its a classic that deserves to be resurrected every now and then!

Please note that I am fully aware of the age of this post, but first time I have read.

I disagree completely with regards to Doherty, Shackell, Lupoli, Hoolohan and Grounds. All of whom are quality players.

I believe that Drury is no better than many of the players you slated, and is just as much of a sicknote as Kennedy. Carl Cort was most certainly not the best striker on that list, he too was awful and a sick note. Leroy Lita may be too good for us, but he is also a class a tw*t, who has rejected £26k a week to play for Sheffield United..... and has now priced himself out of a move to..... well..... anywhere!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

Please note that I am fully aware of the age of this post, but first time I have read.

I disagree completely with regards to Doherty, Shackell, Lupoli, Hoolohan and Grounds. All of whom are quality players.

I believe that Drury is no better than many of the players you slated, and is just as much of a sicknote as Kennedy. Carl Cort was most certainly not the best striker on that list, he too was awful and a sick note. Leroy Lita may be too good for us, but he is also a class a tw*t, who has rejected £26k a week to play for Sheffield United..... and has now priced himself out of a move to..... well..... anywhere!

[/quote]Why does everybody rate Drury though [:S] he''s awful.

[quote user="leedscanary"]

deserves to be resurrected every now and then!

[/quote]

Would now be a good time? Dont tell me another one is needed so soon....