Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Season ticket renewal

If the worst comes to the worst and we get relegated *shudders* would you renew your season ticket or decide against it?

I definitely will because a) i have nothing better to do at 3pm on a home match weekend

b) i would miss it terribly

c) because I am city through and through

Of course my situation is different to a lot of peoples- i am still at 6th form so money issues arent a problem and theres a recession so a lot of people will get hit by it. The league we''re playing in matters not one jot to me.

What about you?

12.00 saturday,  "Off to game dear, be home at 6.00". "Ok See you later" comes the reply.

12.00 Saturday "off to the pub for 6 hours with the lads" "Ok, do not bother coming back" comes the reply.

It is a no brainer really. Hopefully, one day in the not to distant future, the football will be worth watching as well. I will not hold my breath though, with the current regime as it is.

Already have renewed and bringing my little boy along for his first taste of all things yellow and green.Might also go to a few more away games next season, seeing as Peterborough (if Joe Lewis stays in current form), Col U, Northampton and Southend will be in the same league.

[quote user="seat124"]

12.00 saturday,  "Off to game dear, be home at 6.00". "Ok See you later" comes the reply.

12.00 Saturday "off to the pub for 6 hours with the lads" "Ok, do not bother coming back" comes the reply.

It is a no brainer really. Hopefully, one day in the not to distant future, the football will be worth watching as well. I will not hold my breath though, with the current regime as it is.

[/quote][Y] LOL!