Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Contracts

Does anybody know whos contract is up in the summer, just first team and players norwich actualy own ? I was trying to remember and the only ones i could come up with were Croft & Fotheringham.

I understand that if it comes down to a winner takes all scenario at Charlton on the last day of the season then a maximum of six players likely to be selected in the squad are currently contracted to be at this club next season.Remind me again why not many tried particularly hard at Fulham?

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]

Does anybody know whos contract is up in the summer, just first team and players norwich actualy own ? I was trying to remember and the only ones i could come up with were Croft & Fotheringham.

[/quote]

Lappin, Nelson and Eagle are out of contract as well as the loanees of course. Spillane may be out of contract too.

We have one year left re Clingan,  Doc, Steff, Cureton and I think J. O. (the right back).

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]

[/quote]

Out of contract in June

Fotheringham

Spillane 

Eagle

Lappin

Croft