Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Stay up or Go down - Vote now

i have just started to worry about our form,i think that we will just stay up and the three teams to go down will be charlton,southampton and watford

Going down - Should not have sacked Roeder. The manager is too easily the scape goat for failing players - the players should get the sack bunch of overpaid fairies!!!

The NCFC board was weak in sacking Roder.

This board is weak as it voices minority views - including mine i must say lol

We will stay up.  Charlton, southampton, plymouth will go down. Barnsley will be close down there as well.  Plymouth have some very tough fixtures coming up. I think we will finish about 16th.

Sat Feb 21Burnley

H

Sat Feb 28Coventry City

H

Tue Mar 3Queens Park Rangers (8pm)

A

Sat Mar 7Blackpool

A

Tue Mar 10Cardiff City (7.45pm)

H

Sat Mar 14Plymouth Argyle

H

Sat Mar 21Birmingham City

A

Sat Apr 4Sheffield Wednesday

H

Sat Apr 11Swansea City

A

Mon Apr 13Watford (7.45pm)

H

Sun Apr 19Ipswich Town (12.45pm)

A

Sat Apr 25Reading

H

Sun May 3Charlton Athletic

A

Apart from Burnley and Reading, our other home games we are more than capable of winning.

Blackpool away we can win. The other games are very tough but the scum game we can win ( form book goes out of the window ).

So i will say 6 wins 3 draws 4 losses.        53 points and we will be safe by about 5 or 6 points.         On the ball city.............................

First time on here my gut feeling is we will stay up get behind the boys, whatever happens this current board have to !

Sorry meant to say:

First time on here my gut feeling is we will stay up get behind the boys, whatever happens this current board have to go!

staying up hopefully , what worries me away game in London last game prehaps we need a point  to stay up in front of 6 thousand of our own supporters da je vue hope not

Lets get right behind the team on Saturday and show the team we are there to the tilt. This is the worse time to get negative. We need a wall of noise against Burnley and hopefully the players respond and play some creative attacking football.

Come on Yellows....................

[quote user="hoodace76"]Same as WAY49

Heart says up mind is confused and saying...
Up
Down Up Down Up Down

PLEASE STAY UP!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

lol glad i''m not alone in how my emotions are right now, heart saying one thing, head saying another [:D]

Because the team has gotten weaker each season we''re being found out more and more each year.

This is the year we are completely found out and I''m afraid to say that, although like everyone else I desperately want us to stay up, we''re going down I think.

75% chance we''re down, 25% we''re staying up.

I honestly think we''ll stay up.

Barnsley have a really tough fortnight!!!

Shef W (A), Charlton (H), Shef U (A), QPR (H), Cardiff (A) I can only see them picking up 3 points there and thats against Charlton.

Plymouth same!

Crystal P (H), Shef U (H), Wolves (A), Watford (H) again I only see 3 points max and thats if they can beat Watford, (draw would be great for us!!)

I see the table ending up Charlton, Southampton, Plymouth, Barnsley, Norwich, Watford.

Fingers Crossed

Sat Feb 21Burnley

H

Sat Feb 28Coventry City

H

Tue Mar 3Queens Park Rangers (8pm)

A

Sat Mar 7Blackpool

A

Tue Mar 10Cardiff City (7.45pm)

H

Sat Mar 14Plymouth Argyle

H

Sat Mar 21Birmingham City

A

Sat Apr 4Sheffield Wednesday

H

Sat Apr 11Swansea City

A

Mon Apr 13Watford (7.45pm)

H

Sun Apr 19Ipswich Town (12.45pm)

A

Sat Apr 25Reading

H

Sun May 3Charlton Athletic

A

I''ve just had another look at this! where do people see the points coming from??

We seriously need a min of 4 points from next two, then QPR away! no chance, Blackpool possible point, Cardiff pushing for playoffs point max, Plymouth 3 points must have! Birmingham nowt, wednesday possible 3 points, swansea away and they''ll be pushing for playoffs (1 point if lucky), watford at home has to be 3 points, Ipshit draw, reading definite loss and 3 points against Charlton if they are already condeemed.

Thats 20 points max (52 points?! is that enough...) but honestly with Wednesday, Watford, Plymouth and Charlton all being must win games I''m very very worried

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Down, and I blame the Board for appointing Gunn, and him for accepting it!

I still support him though......whats the alternative?

[/quote]

I actually felt the pain in that post Wiz. Lets look at the posatives: miracles do happen. [:D]

i think it will go down as one of the biggest mistakes ever appointing Gunn who i think was a legend as a player but is so far out of his depth as a manager. We should have got boothroyd when we had the chance so my head says we are Doomed but my heart still says staying up by skin of teeth.

Still too close to call, one way or another for me at the moment. I know it sounds obvious but all will become clearer by a week saturday. What may well help us is goal difference. For the first time in 3 seasons ours isn`t too bad compared to those around us. Having said that if it goes to the wire and we escape on the last day of the season by way of a slightly better goal difference, then I`m gonna order my pacemaker now!!!