Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Spineless

Reading Lappins interview in the EDP and coupled with Spillanes comments, Roeder seemed to treat a lot of people with total contempt. Belittling adults including sending them to footballs equivalent of the naughty stair (training with the kids)

His treatment of supporters as well left much to be desired.

If half of what is said is true, was there no one at Carrow road to stand up to him and his methods.

Speaks volumes for the board AND some of the people who are still at the club in senior positions that NO ONE stood up to the bully!!

[quote user="The Butler"]

Reading Lappins interview in the EDP and coupled with Spillanes comments, Roeder seemed to treat a lot of people with total contempt. Belittling adults including sending them to footballs equivalent of the naughty stair (training with the kids)

His treatment of supporters as well left much to be desired.

If half of what is said is true, was there no one at Carrow road to stand up to him and his methods.

Speaks volumes for the board AND some of the people who are still at the club in senior positions that NO ONE stood up to the bully!!

[/quote]

That crossed my mind when I read that at breakfast Butler.

I think you''ll find there was - but Mr Roeder quickly made sure those people were shown the exit when he got there. He was then surrounded by ''yes men'' or those too scared too speak up for fear of losing their jobs.