Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Russell.... "Every game is massive now"

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I wish the players would stop stating the bleeding obvious.[/quote]

I couldn''t agree more. Makes you think that he''s only just seen the league table, and realised were in deep s**t!  All this cheap talk that comes out of the players mouths. They should let their feet do the talking!

[quote user="colneycanary"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I wish the players would stop stating the bleeding obvious.[/quote]

I couldn''t agree more. Makes you think that he''s only just seen the league table, and realised were in deep s**t!  All this cheap talk that comes out of the players mouths. They should let their feet do the talking!

[/quote]

Agree with what you have said 100%, they should just knuckle down and show some guts and determination to win a game for themselves and for the fans. 

Do the talking on the pitch Rusty and not in a paper.

From reading what he said it would seem his mouth is much better at speaking than his feet are - at least most of the sentences were completed which is more than can be said for his passes.

I think you''re being slightly harsh on Rusty.Remember, it''s quite likely the journalist asked him "Do you think every game is massive now?" and well, he wasn''t going to say no, was he?

"Naah mate, we can probably chuck a couple and still scrape up. I''m off down Mercy for a skinful and maybe a cheeky puff.."

Well at least it''d be original!

Time after time we are given quotes usually from rusty, fozzy or the doc saying we must do better, the fans deserve a performance etc....how many more times!!!!! The past two seasons every game has been massive, for all the wrong reasons-if we were in or around the play offs id be happy to hear things like this! It would be good to hear something different.....like "I get paid whatever happens and can get a move to another club if we go down" might be nearer the truth!!