Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Re: Greeting

Not trying to be harsh and I may be wrong. But I think this is a very lame wind up to be honest ... Hence why one of his mates has suddenly signed up claiming to be the person who sent the shirt ...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Not trying to be harsh and I may be wrong. But I think this is a very lame wind up to be honest ... Hence why one of his mates has suddenly signed up claiming to be the person who sent the shirt ...

[/quote]If it is a wind-up, it''s not a very good one.  To create a wind-up of this sought would be pointless hence I reckon it''s real or at least hope it is. 

I have never met Barry, I am just a fan that usually reads these message board but was so shocked to see one of my photos used as an avatar here that I admit I did register simply to reply here. I''ve been to Africa several times and given away football shirts in Kenya. No wind up on my part, I assure you :)

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Not trying to be harsh and I may be wrong. But I think this is a very lame wind up to be honest ... Hence why one of his mates has suddenly signed up claiming to be the person who sent the shirt ...[/quote]Well spotted Shaun. Signed-up four posts and four days ago!

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[/quote]

If it is a wind-up, it''s not a very good one.  To create a wind-up of this sought would be pointless hence I reckon it''s real or at least hope it is.

[/quote]

I know it''s pointless, and not a very good one. But consider this. When we send football shirts and other such things out to Africa and countries which are less fortunate than us, consider who these shirts go to. Do you think these less fortunate people would have internet access? I very much doubt it, don''t you?

I wondered but decided to be trusting and not make assumptions.

Dear God, with all these attempted well-meaning traits I''m becoming a real human boy...[+o(]