Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

3rd Bottom Could Help!

Hi Everybody, im new to this message board![:D]

I have been watching the league table all tonight and seen we now lie in the 22nd position (relegation zone) and wondered, will this have a reverse effect on the players? Now they realise they are 3rd bottom and are in the relegation zone will this get them going and improving and getting the vital wins required??

Thats All![:^)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Or it might make them think, why do we bother lol[/quote]

Unfortunately with this lot, I think so.

Still, at least they''ve got a lot of support from the terraces and fans with a never-say-die attitude [:S]

well the jarrold stand won''t know what''s hit it on saturday, unless they remember 2 months ago, as i''ll be there in full force! With my Burnley supporting friend next to me, lol!

Actually I think this could be a really imprtant point for the games ahead. Will we respond and kick on with determination to get out of it or will we feel the pressure of the situation and hide in our shells?

After watching so far this season can you honestly see the players going all out to stay up. They haven''t been bothered so far so whats going to change? Not enough of them genuinely care. If we go down they will all jump ship and stay in the championship as they think they are better players than they are. Basically although the management decisions have been awful the players have to take most of the blame as they have not given 100% commitment. Ray Houghton on talk sport said no matter who was in charge he would always go out and give 100% in every game can the same be said for Norwich City?? I''m not so sure. The PLAYERS have let us down big time!