Sign in to follow this  
Jonzey

Is there a bigger joke these days than Norwich??

Look at the size of this club and the support. Bearing it in mind is there a more under performing club than our own? A bigger joke?

Personally I''d say we''re on a par with Charlton, Southampton and Leeds. But who wins this keenly fought battle?

[quote user="Jonzey"]

Look at the size of this club and the support. Bearing it in mind is there a more under performing club than our own? A bigger joke?

Personally I''d say we''re on a par with Charlton, Southampton and Leeds. But who wins this keenly fought battle?

[/quote]Leeds.

Wife buys a pair of crotchless knickers to try and spice up their sex life. She puts them on, and wearing a very short skirt, sits on the settee opposite her husband and opens her legs. Husband says to her ''''Are you wearing crotchless knickers ?''''
''''Yes '''' she says. ''''Thank god for that '''' he says, ''''I thought for a moment the stuffing was coming out of the settee !''''

Now that''s a joke............. ok will get my coat [:$][:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Wife buys a pair of crotchless knickers to try and spice up their sex life. She puts them on, and wearing a very short skirt, sits on the settee opposite her husband and opens her legs. Husband says to her ''''Are you wearing crotchless knickers ?''''
''''Yes '''' she says. ''''Thank god for that '''' he says, ''''I thought for a moment the stuffing was coming out of the settee !''''

[/quote]

Good one, I burst out laughing when I read the punchline.

[quote user="Al Guido"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Good one, I burst out laughing when I read the punchline.

[/quote]

lol well at leasy it raised a laugh, and boy do us fans need that more now than ever lol [:D]

[quote user="Jonzey"]

[/quote]

You forgot the 50,000+ at Newcastle.

I find the whole Man City circus amusing.The fact that they have Robinho and Michael Ball in the same team and the way they are trying to buy success rather than build it like their neighbours. Spurs for all their transfers and management changes still can''t get it right and still face a relegation fight. I don''t think our club is a joke though more the way its run. I wonder how we are perceived by other clubs ?

I have posted similar before, but fits in with this thread. Around these parts most others view the Norwich situation as a "shame, cos its a nice club and always played nice football....". I think I would rather have a stand-up row with someone who is taking the p**s than to be patronised in a nice sort of way...

paddy  goes into a library  walks up to the desk and says "cod and chips twice please  love"..the librarian looks up over the top of her glasses and says " sir do you realise this is a library ?".. "oh i am sorry" says paddy  and whispers "cod and chips twice please love" [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Jonzey"]

[/quote]

You forgot the 50,000+ at Newcastle.

[/quote]

Newcastle are still in the premiership though - not on the verge of dropping into league 1!

Well Newcastle take some beating as the biggest joke, 50 years plus with no silverwear, a cockney owner who pretends to be a Geordie and is now stuck with a club who he only bought to make a profit, then to top it all appointing Joe Kinnear (??!!) after sacking  Keegan, a man who admitted at the interview he hadn''t watched a game for 3 years!

Maybe we do fall into the ''what a shame'' catergory. Which is probably worse. But then ever since we first went down mid nineties we''ve consistently under performed. Even when we scraped the play offs we had been dreadful most of the season. The only blip was when the board had a fit of ambition, bought in Crouch and Huckerby and we cruised the league.

Why can''t we even do a Preston and be a decent, consistent Championship side, who are normally well in the mix?

Fans of other clubs I speak to generally regard Norwich as a bit of a joke. A team that regards itself too highly and play weak and ineffective football.

Very much so. Spurs right now are ridiculous as are Newcastle, Man Citeh, Charlton and Southampton.

I''m afraid the cold reality is that no-one outside of Norfolk or Suffolk really gives two hoots about Norwich; we''re just a small family club in the sticks owned by Delia and watched by farmers. No-one is laughing at us.

A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!  Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.  Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.  We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.  As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:  

Scroll down....You''ll love this ....

"You got Male!"

[quote user="braintree canary"]police have finally admitted they were wrong to shoot Jean Charles de menez. Apparently they were after his naughty little brother Dennis .[/quote]

How about I murder you for no reason? Now that would be funny. [:|]

[quote user="braintree canary"]sorry wasnt meant to offend but thought it was a little bit funny...[/quote]

Sadly so will alot of other posters. Fair play for the apology though.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[quote user="braintree canary"]sorry wasnt meant to offend but thought it was a little bit funny...[/quote]

Sadly so will alot of other posters. Fair play for the apology though.

[/quote]

Hey, chump! I didn''t find the joke funny at all. Neither did I find the whole Jean Charles de menez case funny - he was yet another foreign illegal that cost the British tax payer a small fortune.

[quote user="Jonzey"]

Well Newcastle take some beating as the biggest joke, 50 years plus with no silverwear, a cockney owner who pretends to be a Geordie and is now stuck with a club who he only bought to make a profit, then to top it all appointing Joe Kinnear (??!!) after sacking  Keegan, a man who admitted at the interview he hadn''t watched a game for 3 years!

Maybe we do fall into the ''what a shame'' catergory. Which is probably worse. But then ever since we first went down mid nineties we''ve consistently under performed. Even when we scraped the play offs we had been dreadful most of the season. The only blip was when the board had a fit of ambition, bought in Crouch and Huckerby and we cruised the league.

Why can''t we even do a Preston and be a decent, consistent Championship side, who are normally well in the mix?

[/quote]ahhh, finally someone with my view! i find it so hard to convince my friends who mainly support decent premiership teams that it really has been that bad for the last 15 years!

[quote user="braintree canary"]police have finally admitted they were wrong to shoot Jean Charles de menez. Apparently they were after his naughty little brother Dennis .[/quote]to be fair, it''s not directly insulting the Incident, it''s just a light-hearted quip at it, fair enough it might offend people, but i for one was pissing myself despite finding the whole incident tragic and upsetting.

getting a bit OT wrt football now, apart from john Hartson being a bigger Joke than Norwich..., but some of these are ''bigger'' jokes than Norwich...http://www.sickipedia.org/get.php?category=Jokes%20with%20no%20home&subcategory=Fat+People