Sign in to follow this  
Bobert

How much will the drop cost?

I suggest 5,000 less supporters at home matches say ........................ ....... £1   m

Advertising revenue...................................................................   1   m

Catering profits, programmes, lottery,......................................   0.2 m

Thats just over £2 million. Can anyone think of anything else?    

Where is that extra £2 million going to come from? Any ideas?       

Sales of Marshall (£2m), Clingan (£3m) and the release of most of the first team.

Still as long as we keep the passionate youngsters who bleed yellow and green we will be fine.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

Sales of Marshall (£2m), Clingan (£3m) and the release of most of the first team.

Still as long as we keep the passionate youngsters who bleed yellow and green we will be fine.

[/quote]

Yep, just like Gunny and his mates bleed yellow and green ''we will be fine'', but in which division?  Bleeding yellow and green isn''t enough on its own is it?  If City go down I fear that the club will go in to administration and therefore receive the 10 point deduction and League One isn''t as easy a division to get out of as some might think, just look at Leeds they have now lost 14 league games this season and I do not expect them to be in the play-offs

It won''t cost nearly as much as the drop from the Premiership to Div 1 does, but I''m sure any drop in income will be offset by flogging our last remaining decent players. And the drop in wages too.

[quote user="Bobert"]

I suggest 5,000 less supporters at home matches say ........................ ....... £1   m

Advertising revenue...................................................................   1   m

Catering profits, programmes, lottery,......................................   0.2 m

[/quote]

It wont cost us anything, im sure delia and co have being budgeting for it for a few years now! thats the only way to explain why we have been so  un-competitive in the championship

[quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]

It will cost us the club, we can''t survive on gates of 25,000. Come next season and league 1 footy the gates will be about 14,000 i should imagine,no good players will stay and we will slowly drift down the leagues and i''m afraid that will see the end of the club!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]

It will cost us the club, we can''t survive on gates of 25,000. Come next season and league 1 footy the gates will be about 14,000 i should imagine,no good players will stay and we will slowly drift down the leagues and i''m afraid that will see the end of the club!!

[/quote]

That''s the way I see it too, it might not happen, but on the other hand it just might happen.  It scares me to think that if things go very wrong we might not have a NCFC to support.

The drop will cost more than just financial reasons. The whole club could fall apart or at the very least, spend many years in the lower leagues.

Anyone who is critical of Robert Chase and yet praises Delia of the running of this club should hang their heads in shame. I would love to know what Chase thinks of all this. Something tells me he isn''t that surprised.

[quote user="london Canary"]relegation will cost this club EVERYTHING!!! It can''t happen!![/quote]

Can''t happen in our eyes, but it''s time to wake up people, it might happen.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="canarytom"]£8.34 and a packet of cheese and onion[/quote]

Builders breakfast crisps and £10 would do it [:D]

[/quote]

Sold!