Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

WHY IS EVERYBODY SHOUTING!!!!!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]thats why[/quote]Uh-huh! So, shouting on here will move us up the table? Very clever! [:S]

I think I''ll save my shouting for when I''m supporting the team! [;)]

Personally I think everyone should stop shouting and arguin with each other, and save it for supporting your team at the time they REALLY need us behind them.  We don''t want people moaning and groaning and having 90mins of silent football...get behind the team!!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="lappinitup"] [quote user="lincoln canary"]thats why[/quote]Uh-huh! So, shouting on here will move us up the table? Very clever! [:S]

I think I''ll save my shouting for when I''m supporting the team! [;)][/quote]all the way to the cauldrons of league one! very clever[/quote]The thread is asking why people are shouting on HERE. Now please explain how this will help us avoid relegation as you claim to be the cl;ever one!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="lappinitup"] [quote user="lincoln canary"]thats why[/quote]Uh-huh! So, shouting on here will move us up the table? Very clever! [:S]

I think I''ll save my shouting for when I''m supporting the team! [;)][/quote]all the way to the cauldrons of league one! very clever[/quote]The thread is asking why people are shouting on HERE. Now please explain how this will help us avoid relegation as you claim to be the cl;ever one!

[/quote]

well it all begins in space - if you take the big bang theory and the concept of darwins evolution its quite a simple explanation really....................................... i dont have one

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]

[/quote]It''s the ''in'' thing at the moment [:)]