Sign in to follow this  
macdougalls perm

FAO NN

Hi NN,

Am i correct in thinking that this is my week to pick? Assuming you still want me to have a go considering my alarming drop in ''form'' lately, typical! [:)]

Anyway, just to explain that if i am still allowed near the pups for this week it would be greatly appreciated if people could have their predictions on here by Friday lunchtime as I''m not sure what my internet access will be for the weekend after Friday arvo - in a nutshell, I''m now in York during the week for work and don''t have permanent arrangements sorted yet and my internet access is limited to what I can sneak at work. It''s all been a bit hectic rushing up and down the country for the last couple of weeks; I sincerely hope that my attempt to get back to Carra Rud on saturday is more successful than my attempt to get back to the pickers meet on Friday about which I was seriously gutted. [:@]

Anyway, it would be appreciated, as I say, if people could make their selections a bit earlier this week and, assuming it is me to pick, I''ll be posting my naps on Friday afternoon: if that''s okay NN?

I await orders! [:)]

Sorry - I didn''t see this before! Thanks Lapp for bringing it to my attention.

Yes it''s your pick Maccy Dee[Y]

I''ll open the thread later today and make reference to the fact you will need the selections in early.

I''m sure you will be the next member of the free bet hall of fame my friend[:)][Y]

Just seen this thread and thought I''d get in early (just to help, you understand)

I can see 2 good things this week Mac Man Utd to beat Blackburn looks a banker (but I hate backing Man Utd)

So my nap for this week will be ......... Posted on the official thread just like everybody else''s

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Just seen this thread and thought I''d get in early (just to help, you understand)

I can see 2 good things this week Mac Man Utd to beat Blackburn looks a banker (but I hate backing Man Utd)

So my nap for this week will be ......... Posted on the official thread just like everybody else''s

[/quote]

Ha Ha. [:D]

Cheers NN and Lapps. [Y] I''d absolutely love to be next on the wall of fame but I somehow can''t see it happening. I''ll certainly give it my best shot!! I''m quite surprised at how nervous I am about it actually. [:)]

All advice very gratefully received.