17Derby30-835
18Barnsley31-1135
19Plymouth33-1335
20Nottm Forest32-1134
21Watford31-933

22Norwich33-932
23Southampton32-2128
24Charlton32-2125

Started to type out some text but then deleted it.

Whats the point, I think we all know the sh*t we are in.

How come other teams tonight can win their games!!! Watford, Barnsley, Doncaster. The Doncaster are after a play-off spot now!!!

utter disgrace!!!

90% not getting a season ticket renewal now!

Cheers all

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

15Doncaster32-940
16Blackpool32-938
17Derby30-835
18Barnsley31-1135
19Plymouth33-1335
20Nottm Forest32-1134
21Watford31-933

22Norwich33-932
23Southampton32-2128
24Charlton32-2125

Started to type out some text but then deleted it.

Whats the point, I think we all know the sh*t we are in.

How come other teams tonight can win their games!!! Watford, Barnsley, Doncaster. The Doncaster are after a play-off spot now!!!

utter disgrace!!!

90% not getting a season ticket renewal now!

Cheers all

[/quote]

So much for some of the pundits saying  Watford and Barnsley wont win their games in hand!?!?!

Lots to  play  for  yet  although  yes  the  table  is  grim. I  think  the  way  things  are  shaping  up  it  will  be  Norwich  and  Plymouth  goinh  head  to  head  for  the  3rd  relegation  slot

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Lots to  play  for  yet  although  yes  the  table  is  grim. I  think  the  way  things  are  shaping  up  it  will  be  Norwich  and  Plymouth  goinh  head  to  head  for  the  3rd  relegation  slot[/quote]

Reminds me of the relegation battle when we went down from the prem. It looks like 3 from 4; Plymouth, us, Southampton and charlton. Our goal difference could be vital.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Whatever happened to the attitude "support your team through thick and thin"

Your a laughable fan
[/quote]

Some of us have been supporting our team through thick and thin for the past 30 years my friend and we''re pissed off and have every right to be so!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="City Till I Die"]now we''re in the bottom 3 this may give the team a big kick up the arse!!! I just can''t imagine Norwich in league 1..................[/quote]

Think we are all starting to imagine CTID!, the next few months I feel is going to be really emotional one way or the other......

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Whatever happened to the attitude "support your team through thick and thin"Your a laughable fan[/quote]

Some of us have been supporting our team through thick and thin for the past 30 years my friend and we''re pissed off and have every right to be so!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]I''ve been supporting for 20 years but still, you dont just "give up" on your fav team just because they are doing bad!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Whatever happened to the attitude "support your team through thick and thin"

Your a laughable fan
[/quote]

[/quote]

well said city angel!

I''ve supported thick and thin but this doesnt feel like the same club any more- that''s what''s shaking my loyalty... I don''t feel like this is the club I know and love somehow. The second half of the 90''s were pretty grim but it felt like NCFC and everyone was trying and pulling in the same direction, there were glimpses of light that I just don''t see now.

Kiwi, with the greatest respect. If you are viewing from afar it really isn''t the same.

I go to most home and away games, but if I miss a game and we lose, it just isn''t quite so bad.

I am now getting to the point after 57 years when I really think i will give it all up..... unless....unless we get a new board and management structure where I believe the philosophy matches my attitude to life. Frankly since Delia''s crowd rode in i have failed to identify with them. Those who remember Arthur South''s reign and the early years of Chase should know what I mean

Why is everyone assuming its only 1 place? Charlton are showing glimmers of form and Saints could easily catch us yet!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="cityangel"]

Your a laughable fan
[/quote]

[/quote]I''ve been supporting for 20 years but still, you dont just "give up" on your fav team just because they are doing bad!
[/quote]

By not renewing a season ticket doesn''t mean he will stop supporting, caring or bleeding yellow and green.  Every fan has a right to pay or not pay for a season ticket and if you''re not happy with the state of affairs at the club why would you spend your hard earned cash if you are not totally happy.

Other teams are not made up of crap players on loan , over 40 in 4 years is utterly disgusting , we really do deserve to go down because we are the joke team of the Championship.

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]I doubt Wolves think so[/quote]And we beat Man Utd when we were in the Premiership but unfortunately you need more than one good result a season .

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Other teams are not made up of crap players on loan , over 40 in 4 years is utterly disgusting , we really do deserve to go down because we are the joke team of the Championship.
[/quote]

We''ve had a few...but none of them played tonight and Jack Cork is very classy.

Don''t worry lads...we''ll lose to Blackpool or Plymouth in the next week or two.

Be typical of us having just beaten such an in form side.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="cityangel"]

Your a laughable fan
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry mate, but like others I have had enough of this board of late, I didn''t mind Roeder at first thought it was a good appointment, but having met Doncaster for 10 mins and having seen the way I believe we were miss lead about the new manager interviews etc I have had about all I can take. Game after games is the same, no matter who is in charge. Each manager liking there own players and clearly not playing his best squad, (wheres Pattison gone, he''s not even on loan!) I only want the best for the club , but £370 is too much too pay for another season of this rubbish, I love City and will always look for the result, come to the odd game and listen on the radio but for now I have had enough. I have a 2 year old daughter, and wife on part time money, other money troubles, that NCFC come lower in my rankings of important things to spend the cash on.

Its not that I don''t care, I just feel its time for a big change to happen, and I feel that its only going to take league 1 and a take over for this to happen. I''m starting to think that a lot of the team know this as well, and its spreading like a rash.

Cheers

[quote user="koimatsuba"]I have a 2 year old daughter, and wife[/quote]

.....And you''d rather be at home on a Saturday than out with the lads?? (I joke by the way!)

[quote user="cityangel"]

Your a laughable fan
[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree completely, we''ve been treated like sh** by the board

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

Relegation = end of delia and the board?

BRING IT ON

[/quote]Relegation =  Administration and starting League 1 in minus points.  Erm yeah, BRING IT ON then.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

Relegation = end of delia and the board?

BRING IT ON

[/quote]Relegation =  Administration and starting League 1 in minus points.  Erm yeah, BRING IT ON then.[/quote]Unless the board have been budgeting for relegation for say the last two years?There is no proof that relegation will result in administration, it''s obvious to me that the Club have spent two years avoiding expensively contracted players and fancy their chances of competing in Div 1 with a few Cody McDonalds and whoever else is left from our threadbare squad once the players agents get involved.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Were 3rd from bottom

last season we were dead bottom

and your saying were in a worse position??
[/quote]

Actually, on the 19th of Feb last year we were in 13th place on 42 points. I''m not sure what you are basing your opinion on but in my book being in 22nd place on 32 points certainly makes us in a worse opinion. What is worrying is that we only beat the drop by 3 points last year, and we were 10 points better off at the same stage, and we haven''t won in our last 5. I think our frustrations, anger and concerns are entirely justified.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

Actually, on the 19th of Feb last year we were in 13th place on 42 points. I''m not sure what you are basing your opinion on but in my book being in 22nd place on 32 points certainly makes us in a worse opinion. What is worrying is that we only beat the drop by 3 points last year, and we were 10 points better off at the same stage, and we haven''t won in our last 5. I think our frustrations, anger and concerns are entirely justified.

[/quote]

*position

You can still get out. If you beat Burnly at home and Plymouth lose at home to Sheffield Utd, which is highly likely, you go above them with the same number of games played. Goal difference could be crucial and is worth a point. You are 4 goals better off than them.

I don''t know if you have them to play. but if you do,  and you beat them, you''re effectively 4 points ahead and you worsen their goal difference.

They are having terrible times at the moment and their Manager, Sturrock, could be sacked soon, which won''t help their cause.

I think?

Andy