Sign in to follow this  
norwichyellow

Protest against board

[quote user="colin smith"]

I propose a large scale demonstration against the board. To happen straight after the Reading game.

What do others think? 

[/quote]

To protest about what?

[quote user="colin smith"]

I propose a large scale demonstration against the board. To happen straight after the Reading game.

What do others think? 

[/quote]

The point of this would be to achieve what?

If you are going to demonstrate against something you must want an end result. What result is that?

You maybe, with many others (me included)  totally fed up with the situation and the board and all that goes with it BUT what are the realistic alternatives at present.

Just making the atmosphere worse than it already is wont help.

Stupid idea - Back to team and help the club stay up while new investement/owners are found. Hounding the board at this tie does nothing - look at newcastle, the owner is still there and still going to matches.

If you want to do something useful, you need to go out and canvass potential investors in the club. Failing that, turn up on Saturday and sing your heart out for the team. Anything else is a self indulgent waste of time.

how about letting the muppets know how badly they have run our club, i cant believe the modern day city fan, this board have destroyed this club but lets not upset them, god give me strength.

Does the team play better with full support ? no , this Board should be left in no doubt of the way the fans feel about them , but todays City fan are all to happy to put up with whatever League 1 included , how Robert Chase would have loved a fan base like we have now back then , he could still have been running the club now .

[quote user="ricky knight"]how about letting the muppets know how badly they have run our club, i cant believe the modern day city fan, this board have destroyed this club but lets not upset them, god give me strength.[/quote]So why not go and find us a new board? That might do some good - a protest will only make things worse!

[quote user="ricky knight"]how about letting the muppets know how badly they have run our club, i cant believe the modern day city fan, this board have destroyed this club but lets not upset them, god give me strength.[/quote]

I think you and those who feel the need to protest should do so. Surely the time has come to do it rather than threaten to do it on here. What''s the worst thing that can happen to you if you do? Surely you wouldn''t cower away from a disapproving glance from the "nutless" minority.

Come out from behind your keyboards kates... wherever you may be[:O]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Does the team play better with full support ? no , this Board should be left in no doubt of the way the fans feel about them , but todays City fan are all to happy to put up with whatever League 1 included , how Robert Chase would have loved a fan base like we have now back then , he could still have been running the club now .
[/quote]

Found an investor have you?  Wow you''ll be the NCFC fans hero [;)]

Why keep harping back to Chase?  He wasn''t any good either, although marginally better than our current board, we can''t relive the past, unless you have a time machine that is lol.

Seriously, I want the board out, but I am realistic enough to know that we must have a plan B, someone who has come out and stated they are willing to buy the club, and don''t say PC, because he aint interested, despite the stuff he came out with not too many moons ago.

Or would you sooner see the club go into administration than have the board keep us afloat?

It probably won''t happen but there''s no guarantee.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="ricky knight"]how about letting the muppets know how badly they have run our club, i cant believe the modern day city fan, this board have destroyed this club but lets not upset them, god give me strength.[/quote]

So why not go and find us a new board? That might do some good - a protest will only make things worse!
[/quote]

I don''t think things could get much worse tbh, if we go down we will most likely end up going into admin anyway. Might as well drive the clowns out and enable someone to buy the club for a quid. At least that way any money that would have been used to buy the current lot out could be spent on players instead.

its not my job to find a new board but its my job as a fan of 40 years to let the current bunch of numpties know what a pxss poor job they have done. How can a protest make things worse we are heading for the third tier of football for crying out loud. So is there anytime a protest would be acceptable then, like when we are in the conference.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="ricky knight"]how about letting the muppets know how badly they have run our club, i cant believe the modern day city fan, this board have destroyed this club but lets not upset them, god give me strength.[/quote]

So why not go and find us a new board? That might do some good - a protest will only make things worse!
[/quote]

I don''t think things could get much worse tbh, if we go down we will most likely end up going into admin anyway. Might as well drive the clowns out and enable someone to buy the club for a quid. At least that way any money that would have been used to buy the current lot out could be spent on players instead.

[/quote]The only way they will get much worse is if we are relegated and that might be a disaster for the future of the club.

Will protests help or hinder this fight against relegation?. Everything needs to be done to make sure we stay in this division and protests in player earshots before or after match certainly won''t help.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="canarytom"]And create even more panic. Great idea poo for brains![/quote]

Grow up.

[/quote]

Shut your stupid fat mouth goat blower

[quote user="ricky knight"]its not my job to find a new board but its my job as a fan of 40 years to let the current bunch of numpties know what a pxss poor job they have done. How can a protest make things worse we are heading for the third tier of football for crying out loud. So is there anytime a protest would be acceptable then, like when we are in the conference.[/quote]

I don''t think the board don''t need us to tell them that they haven''t done a great job recently. Us being in the bottom three should do that quite nicely.

We need to get behind the team on Saturday and forget about protests.

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="canarytom"]And create even more panic. Great idea poo for brains![/quote]

Grow up.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Back to school next week.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="kdncfc"]

Grow up.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Back to school next week.

[/quote]

No, i''m not a pervert

[quote user="ricky knight"]how about letting the muppets know how badly they have run our club, i cant believe the modern day city fan, this board have destroyed this club but lets not upset them, god give me strength.[/quote]

Me too Ricky, its unbeliveable...........I''d rather have Chase back, and thats saying something!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Me too Ricky, its unbeliveable...........I''d rather have Chase back, and thats saying something!

[/quote]Why don''t you all protest then instead of bleating on about here for years on end, you''ve had plenty of opportunity. What''s stopping you?

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Why don''t you all protest then instead of bleating on about here for years on end, you''ve had plenty of opportunity. What''s stopping you?
[/quote]

Been there, done that, have the hoof prints Spat, back then, City fans had balls, whereas................[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Been there, done that, have the hoof prints Spat, back then, City fans had balls, whereas................[:|][/quote]GOD!! That bloody horse must have stood on them!! [:S]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Why don''t you all protest then instead of bleating on about here for years on end, you''ve had plenty of opportunity. What''s stopping you?[/quote]

Been there, done that, have the hoof prints Spat, back then, City fans had balls, whereas................[:|]

[/quote]So have I, and your point is that you don''t have any balls now?

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Why don''t you all protest then instead of bleating on about here for years on end, you''ve had plenty of opportunity. What''s stopping you?
[/quote]

[/quote]

So have I, and your point is that you don''t have any balls now?
[/quote]

No, just accessable transport![:S]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Why don''t you all protest then instead of bleating on about here for years on end, you''ve had plenty of opportunity. What''s stopping you?[/quote]

[/quote]So have I, and your point is that you don''t have any balls now?[/quote]

[/quote]Oh that ol'' chestnut [:|] Even if that were true in your case (and how is that the case, they let wheelchairs on trains, though I accept it may be difficult), how about all the other keyboard warriors (or is that keyboard worriers?) who constantly scream for protests and then do nothing? Christ man, we need to stay up and protesting will not help that in any way.

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So have I, and your point is that you don''t have any balls now?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh that ol'' chestnut [:|] Even if that were true in your case (and how is that the case, they let wheelchairs on trains, though I accept it may be difficult), how about all the other keyboard warriors (or is that keyboard worriers?) who constantly scream for protests and then do nothing? Christ man, we need to stay up and protesting will not help that in any way.
[/quote]

You don''t know the half of it!

You may well be right about protests, but my point was that the type of fan who would protest, does not go to City anymore............they''ve simply given up.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Well why don''t you all get off you ar*es and do something then?Christ, how difficult is it to stand outside the main entrance shouting your head off? You''ll soon get a crown behind you, no problems!Seriously, all those that want to protest, just turn up and do it. Don''t worry about the Old Bill, they will have to deal with it on the day.Better that than continually moaning about it on here!Wiz, didn''t you turn up at The Chase Out thing? Did you get an invite or did you just go with flow? I just got carried along with it all and before i knew it I was getting carted off by The Met.And eventually the fat controller was gone.See, how difficult is that?