Sign in to follow this  
JG27

WE ARE STILL IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

We are not relegated yet! What is with all the negative posts, it is so depressing to read!!!

We have not been relegated, the situation is bad, I admit, but there is absolutely no reason why we should be jumping to conclusions yet. There are 13 games to go, we still have 2 games at HOME to the teams around us (Plymouth and Watford - win them, and I believe we''re about a third of the way there). 13 games, 6 wins? It is very much possible.

BE HAPPY!!! DON''T WORRY ABOUT IT YET! SLAUGHTER ME ON MAY 3RD IF WE GO DOWN, BUT REMEMBER WE ARE NOT DOOMED YET

OTBC

It is depressing but it''s a reality that things aren''t looking very rosie in the CR garden.  Forums are places to express opinions and feelings be they good or bad.  If you don''t like the title of a thread, don''t read it. [:)]

[quote user="The Only Way is Up"]

We are not relegated yet! What is with all the negative posts, it is so depressing to read!!!

We have not been relegated, the situation is bad, I admit, but there is absolutely no reason why we should be jumping to conclusions yet. There are 13 games to go, we still have 2 games at HOME to the teams around us (Plymouth and Watford - win them, and I believe we''re about a third of the way there). 13 games, 6 wins? It is very much possible.

BE HAPPY!!! DON''T WORRY ABOUT IT YET! SLAUGHTER ME ON MAY 3RD IF WE GO DOWN, BUT REMEMBER WE ARE NOT DOOMED YET

OTBC

[/quote]

This is what I like to see! We''ve all got eyes and we know the league table doesnt lie but what good does it do being so negative all the while?! I believe we are staying up and will continue to do so until if or when it is no longer mathematically possible. Hopefully saturday we can create a good atmosphere and help the team on their road to recovery!

I hope and pray we stay up too but I''m as depressed as the next person at the situation we''re in, what true fan wouldn''t be??

We''re not relegated yet and ultimately have our destiny still in our own hands cause we''ve got Plymouth and Watford at home!

Yes we''re in the shi*e and kow that the club has made a lot of mistakes in recent years but please save any negativity for if the unthinkable does happen!

Other teams at the bottom look like they can win games (even Charlton ) we just dont look up to it in our last 11 games we have won 1 drawn 4 and lost 6 that is the form of a crap team and there are none worse in this division.

There''s still a long way to go, and lots of twists to come.  I think its going to be another close finish like last season with a team going down on another high points tally.  Still reckon we may just scrape through.

Its the bigger picture at Carrow Road that worries me though.  [:(]