Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Lupoli or Cureton - A Decision That Could Mean Relegation

There''s been to many poor decisions by various employee''s at Carrow Road this season.Roeder made the majority of them, but i think the latest mistake to have been made could well turn out to be the worst, and its been made by Bryan Gunn.How many goals has Cureton scored for us this season? 1 is it? How many has Lupoli scored? in probably less time on the pitch. 5?He goes to Sheff Utd and what a surprise scores again. Where is Cureton? Dropped, back on the bench and back in the reserves.Choosing Cureton over Lupoli is looking an horrific mistake now by Gunn. For me the only strike partnership that looked like getting the goals we need to stay up was only ever going to be Cort and Lupoli.Bad decision and it could cost us in the worst way.

You can''t blame Gunny. It was a financial decision; one of them had to go as they were similar. Cureton has a contract and Lupoli was a loanee. Simple.

Jamie Cureton is on the verge of always being remembered at this club as the striker whose inability to score saw us relegated to the old third division. Shame but a harsh truth.Lupolis treatment at this club was pathetic.

[quote user="Buckethead"]Jamie Cureton is on the verge of always being remembered at this club as the striker whose inability to score saw us relegated to the old third division. Shame but a harsh truth.

Lupolis treatment at this club was pathetic.
[/quote]

Have I missed the end of the season?............and a Legend could oversee our relegation......so what?..........and guess who scored last night?

And I''ll remember Jamie for far more than you claim, others are far more responsible for our demise than just one player!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]Jamie Cureton is on the verge of always being remembered at this club as the striker whose inability to score saw us relegated to the old third division. Shame but a harsh truth.Lupolis treatment at this club was pathetic.[/quote]

Have I missed the end of the season?............and a Legend could oversee our relegation......so what?..........and guess who scored last night?

And I''ll remember Jamie for far more than you claim, others are far more responsible for our demise than just one player!

[/quote]Wiz and Jamie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.......Seriously though Wiz history will be cruel to Jamie Lad the stats will not lie and as time goes by we''ll forget all those great yet non-scoring performances against....erm....erm....erm.... this year and just look at the cold hard numbers and think if only, if only.Still as you say not all over yet and I wait here hoping to be proved very wrong indeed.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]Jamie Cureton is on the verge of always being remembered at this club as the striker whose inability to score saw us relegated to the old third division. Shame but a harsh truth.

Lupolis treatment at this club was pathetic.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wiz and Jamie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.......

Seriously though Wiz history will be cruel to Jamie Lad the stats will not lie and as time goes by we''ll forget all those great yet non-scoring performances against....erm....erm....erm.... this year and just look at the cold hard numbers and think if only, if only.

Still as you say not all over yet and I wait here hoping to be proved very wrong indeed.

[/quote]

And all those many goals conceeded BH.............which should have been defended![:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]And all those many goals conceeded BH.............which should have been defended![:|][/quote]Dead right wiz. If we had kept 32 clean sheets, we''d have at least 32 points now if they had all been 0-0 draws PLUS the extra points for Jamies ONE goal giving us a total of.........

34 points, two more than now. WOW! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]And all those many goals conceeded BH.............which should have been defended![:|][/quote]Dead right wiz. If we had kept 32 clean sheets, we''d have at least 32 points now if they had all been 0-0 draws PLUS the extra points for Jamies ONE goal giving us a total of.........

34 points, two more than now. WOW! [:D]

[/quote]

Err? how many games, nah............its not worth the arguement with you!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]Jamie Cureton is on the verge of always being remembered at this club as the striker whose inability to score saw us relegated to the old third division. Shame but a harsh truth.Lupolis treatment at this club was pathetic.[/quote]

[/quote]curo...against BARNET....at least with him in we can beat them in the league in 2 seasons...(no i dont think we will go down but i am insulting jamies skills)

Agree!

Curetons seems over the hill now while Lupoli looked like he had goals in him and could do things/make things happen that Cureton isn''t capable of now!

The fact that Sheff U signed him when they are pushing hard for the play offs indicate that Lupolis far better than what the club treated him like!

[quote user="jbghost"]Lupoli didn''t get a look in or a run in the team for the simple reason he was his attitude was poor and he was the most lazy player to ever wear a Norwich shirt[/quote]

The most lazy ever?  Not surprising considering he spent more time on the bench than on the pitch.

Cureton may not be able to hit a cow''s arse with a banjo, but he tries really hard and is Norwich through and through, and that alone should mean that he should automatically get in the team ahead of a young, talented striker who can actually tell the difference between a couple of white sticks and row Z of the stand... [^o)]

[quote user="jbghost"]Lupoli didn''t get a look in or a run in the team for the simple reason he was his attitude was poor and he was the most lazy player to ever wear a Norwich shirt[/quote]

Not half as lazy as Cureton.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Agree!

Curetons seems over the hill now while Lupoli looked like he had goals in him and could do things/make things happen that Cureton isn''t capable of now!

The fact that Sheff U signed him when they are pushing hard for the play offs indicate that Lupolis far better than what the club treated him like!

[/quote]What a massive point this is. Sheff Utd, pushing for the playoffs, sign Lupoli, who scores. Norwich City, battling relegation, bring back Cureton, who is instantly dropped.Brilliant.

[quote user="Canary of Manchester barlodona"]lupoli didnt want to play for norwich!!!!! so why have someone who dosent want to play for our club!!!! at least cureton loves this club and tries 100%[/quote]i see your point but it doesnt count for toffee if he doesnt do the business