Sign in to follow this  
canaries

NORWICH, NOTTS FOREST OR PLYMOUNTH

They have a hard last 13 games there next 2 is wolves and sheff utd then they sill have a lot of the top half to play away.

[quote user="NCFC1"]

They have a hard last 13 games there next 2 is wolves and sheff utd then they sill have a lot of the top half to play away.

[/quote]plymouth..i would go for them aswell(fingers xrossed) OTBC

god forbid we get relegated...

Why is everyone assuming Saints and Charlton will go down. Saints are only 5 points off safety and even Charlton could get out of it if they went on a good run. They are showing some signs of revival at the moment!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Why is everyone assuming Saints and Charlton will go down. Saints are only 5 points off safety and even Charlton could get out of it if they went on a good run. They are showing some signs of revival at the moment![/quote]

Signs of revival???? They won one game against Plymouth this year. As with all the clubs at the bottom they (and Forest & Plymouth) could turn it round with a couple of wins on the spin. But the table doesn''t lie and for the majority of the bottom six this is beyond them. Forest did it (and us) at Christmas but have slipped back with one win in 7, Plymouth have 1 in 13. If either continue at this rate we are in with a shout. Certainly it is unlikely that they will all crack on.

We have two at home now. Very tough one against Burnley and a slightly easier one against Coventry. Win both and we are flying out of the bottom 5. Four points would be a good haul. Three and we are left needing 3/4 points at Blackpool & QPR to keep in touch. Less than three doesn''t bare thinking about.

Look on the bright side win all four and we are just about safe!

Still 13 games to go. Charlton or Southampton could still conceivably claw their way out of it. I still think Barnsley and Blackpool could end up down their in the mix as well. All it takes is for teams at the bottom to have a good winning streak (like Donny) and they will look safe. however if  one of the bottom half teams who look safe now go on a losing streak (like Plymouth) they could end up fighting for survival. Still along way to go and there isnt just 5 teams who can get relegated.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]My Hexes will decide who, so relax![:D][/quote]Corr, don''t accidently slip Norwich into your Hex by mistake Wiz! [:$]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]My Hexes will decide who, so relax![:D][/quote]We''re doomed if we''re relying on you Wiz [:P]I''m in full agreement that no-one is safe in the bottom 6 at the moment, and people need to look at the current form to see that teams who they claim are apparently "on form" are simply not, and are as likely to pick up form as we are.  Stop writing us off for heavens sake, if we get good results in our next few games who''s to say we wont be pulling ourself away? Just because we look doomed, doesn''t mean we are, it''s still in our own hands.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="1st Wizard"]My Hexes will decide who, so relax![:D][/quote]

Corr, don''t accidently slip Norwich into your Hex by mistake Wiz! [:$]
[/quote]

Blackpool, Forest and Plymouth, all losers this week, Charlton and Southampton yet to play............yes, its all cooking nicely.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="1st Wizard"]My Hexes will decide who, so relax![:D][/quote]

Corr, don''t accidently slip Norwich into your Hex by mistake Wiz! [:$]
[/quote]

Blackpool, Forest and Plymouth, all losers this week, Charlton and Southampton yet to play............yes, its all cooking nicely.

[/quote]

You better not let us down Wiz!