Sign in to follow this  
ThePetty

Well Done Boys - Our Luton reserve team

Just wanted to say well done to our luton lads last night for their win. Not many players get to play at Wembley and even less chance if your signed for Norwich.

It will be a great day out for them and hopefully when/if they return to our club they can mention that a battling fighting spirit can lead to rewards.

Maybe they have found their football level but still what a great experience they will and have learnt.

Well done boys,

When''s the final? - think I might go if I can. 

With Henderson, McVeigh, Jarvis, Spillane and Martin in the squad it will be "Just like watching Norwich" . . . [:D]

You start -30 points ... no chance to escape relegation, they tried but it''s too much .. but to reach Wembley for Luton is a dream come true. Well done boys, you deserve it !

Saw the whole game and Jarvis was excellent in midfield 2nd half. Martin did well too, Spillane went off injured.

[quote user="tribes"]Saw the whole game and Jarvis was excellent in midfield 2nd half. Martin did well too, Spillane went off injured.[/quote]

Rossi Jarvis did play well commanding the centre of midfield. Martin spent the first half coming off the left wing and then switched to the right in the second half.

Spillane looked solid. He also scored for the Eire U21s the other day.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?"]

Rossi Jarvis did play well commanding the centre of midfield. Martin spent the first half coming off the left wing and then switched to the right in the second half.

Spillane looked solid. He also scored for the IRELAND U21s the other day.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fixed the Eire part for ya [;)]  Spillane was excellent for the Irish U21''s and scored a decent goal too. I have to interview him next month if he gets called up to the next U21 squad for the match vs Spain so I might fire a few questions to him about the JPT Final.