Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

A Horrid Thought...

[quote user="Gazza"]I feel sick tonight after seeing the results, we really are in the worst position we have been in over thirty years of supporting the club..............[/quote]

Whats happened to Smudger, presume you''re the person to ask?

I feel sick too by the way.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Gazza"]I feel sick tonight after seeing the results, we really are in the worst position we have been in over thirty years of supporting the club..............[/quote]

Whats happened to Smudger, presume you''re the person to ask?

I feel sick too by the way.

[/quote]

I keep seeing this spinning beetle, my Doc tells me it''s just a bug thats going around [+o(]

Might as well start planning for Div 1 now. Gunn won''t sort this mess out, never had a snowball in hell''s chance of doing so imho.

Probably shouldn''t post this as it won''t make you feel any better, but here''s our position history:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Norwich_City_F.C._League_finishes_1920_to_2007.png

Urm... I still beleive... honest!   (Makes terrible viewing tho!)

[quote user="cityangel"]Bumped for Gazza to see my post re Smudger[/quote]

Boo... Smudger is watching... [8-|] and thinking I was right all after all... [;)]

Back to the original point, I am terrified at the thought of having to go to Charlton and get soemthing out of the game.

I can remember playing an already relegated Leicester at home, needing a win (I''m sure someone can add the date), and a certain Gary Lineker scoring for the Foxes in their 2-3 win, which I think relegated us.

Then of course the wonderful 6-0 at Fulham.

We seem to have a poor record in high pressure matches, and the thought of needing something out of the last game (especially if Charlton are already down then and have no pressure on them), fills me with dread.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Back to the original point, I am terrified at the thought of having to go to Charlton and get soemthing out of the game.

I can remember playing an already relegated Leicester at home, needing a win (I''m sure someone can add the date), and a certain Gary Lineker scoring for the Foxes in their 2-3 win, which I think relegated us.

Then of course the wonderful 6-0 at Fulham.

We seem to have a poor record in high pressure matches, and the thought of needing something out of the last game (especially if Charlton are already down then and have no pressure on them), fills me with dread.

[/quote]

I don''t know about that.  We had a "must win" game at Tamworth a couple of years back which kept us in the FA Cup competition, and we did well there. [:D]

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]

Probably shouldn''t post this as it won''t make you feel any better, but here''s our position history:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Norwich_City_F.C._League_finishes_1920_to_2007.png

[/quote]That''s very interesting, thanks for posting it.[Y]

[/quote]

My god. Looking at that we really did used to be truly awful. Even worse than now!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Bumped for Gazza to see my post re Smudger[/quote]

Boo... Smudger is watching... [8-|] and thinking I was right all after all... [;)]

[/quote]perfect end for you w*nker i meen smudger if we get relegated...the only football fan that wants to see his club fail...you sad TW*T

Whats wrong with you all, still 13 games left yet. Come on get a grip. Good job you are not spending any time around the team, they need our loyal support as we are the best fans in CHAMPIONSHIP, + maybe half of the Prem.

We will stay up.

[/quote]

That''s very interesting. Just show''s how pathetic we''ve been since we originally slipped out of the Premier League! And how amazing the halcyon days of the late 80''s and early 90''s would have been to fans who watched us progress from the lower leagues.