Sign in to follow this  
canarytom

Going down, going down, going down

Come on guys there are still plenty of games left. We are not dead and buried yet.  All it takes is a few wins and we are out of trouble!

[quote user="canarytom"]Come on guys there are still plenty of games left. We are not dead and buried yet.  All it takes is a few wins and we are out of trouble![/quote]

HA                                                 HA                                           HA

[quote user="canarytom"]Come on guys there are still plenty of games left. We are not dead and buried yet.  All it takes is a few wins and we are out of trouble![/quote]

A few wins coming from where? [:S]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Wherever the games are being played silly

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Which games do you think NC will win?

True we are not dead and buried yet, and I hope to god we do not go down, but we''ve only had "a few" wins after playing 33 games. We need to win nearly half of our remaining games to stay up, but with just 13 left what are the chances of suddenly finding promotion form?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of the remaining fixtures:

Burnley, Coventry, QPR, Plymouth, Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of the remaining fixtures:

Burnley, Coventry, QPR, Plymouth, Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday

[/quote]

Might be enough points, but it will be squeaky bum time.  I just can''t see us winning many, in fact we haven''t won many so far this season lol

I predict a winning run starting this weekend. Back to back home wins and then back to back away wins against the mighty QPR and Blackpool. Followed by a home win against a demoralised Cardiff following their FA cup humiliation by the fabulous Arsenal youth (commentator''s words not mine). Those 15 points will set us up nicely to coast until the end of the seaosn and achieve mid table security. I hope that puts your mind at rest. Next patient please.

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]I''ll have whatever your having Al Guido! I do think 9 points is a reaclistic target from those 5 fixtures though, although i just dont know what to think anymore [:|][/quote]

That''s how we feel too[:(]

[quote user="Mange Tout"]Everyone''s so serious, look on the bright side, things could be so much worse.[/quote]

Yes Delia dear, we know. And all down to you dear.

We''re ever so grateful.

OTBC

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

who are you??

peter kay?