Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Imagine getting relagated at Portaloo road

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Most binners imagine it! [:S][/quote]

Congratulations lapp [Y] i estimated at least 15 minutes before someone labelled me a binner [8-)]

[/quote]Just look at your threads title CT, why would a City fan want to imagine that?

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]Why must you persist in spreading negative vibes and generally being so pessimistic about NCFC. Its almost like you want it to happen![/quote]

Trust me mate WWLB I want City to avoid relagation as much as any other city fan.

We both want the same thing at the end of the day (theres a good old football phrase)- lets hope we avoid relagation [:)]

"Let''s hope we avoid relegation," is something we should be saying only when we are in the Prem, not now.  The fact we are in such a precarious position is patheticly maddening, especially considering where we were 4 and 5 years ago.  Relegation to League 1. Are you kidding me!?!?! We are NORWICH CITY, not Millwall, Blackpool, Doncaster, Colchester  or any other of those sorts of teams that bounce around between CCC and League 1 & 2.   

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

It would be typical Norwich though wouldnt it?!

[/quote]

Not really.  We went top of the league at Portman Road.  We avoided going bottom in 2005 when Hucks came off the bench to score.  Our record there was pretty good until recently.

C''mon.  We all know Richard Wright is going to miskick the ball as it trickles under his foot in the dying minutes.  Meanwhile Gunny looks on with a wry smile.  Karma... [;)]

its not goiung to happen it will be down to the last game at Charlton were we need a point to survive and get stuffed 6-0  NOT  This has got to be better than mid table safety at least it keep the season going and you know we will survive (COUGH)

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

"Let''s hope we avoid relegation," is something we should be saying only when we are in the Prem, not now.  The fact we are in such a precarious position is patheticly maddening, especially considering where we were 4 and 5 years ago.  Relegation to League 1. Are you kidding me!?!?! We are NORWICH CITY, not Millwall, Blackpool, Doncaster, Colchester  or any other of those sorts of teams that bounce around between CCC and League 1 & 2.   

[/quote]

I wouldn''t be so sure if I was you mate, the fact is we have really struggled to survive the last few seasons and the way things are going I can''t see much changing, just because we were a decent top flight team 15 odd years ago does not make us fire proof now, as Leeds United discovered a few seasons ago......[:''(]

I know this.  That is why I added the angry face.  We SHOULD be competing for playoffs, not fighting for survival, and it is not just based on 15 years ago.  These last 3 seasons, though, have seen us go from hopeful for automatic promotion (quickly smacked down when we came away from our 1st 3 games, all at home, with 3 points) to consecutive fights for survival. This is NOT the NCFC I know and love. Big changes at the top so obviously need to be made, not excuses.