Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

If we stay up...

I''ve seen a lot of posts on here talking as if we are already down, we are not! As a supporter, I will not throw in the white flag when we have so many games to go. I also do not believe that the managment team will give up without a damn good fight, and we have to believe that their passion for the club permeates to the players. We can''t go down in February, but if the players have the same attitude as some on here we could be down by the end of March, and despite the losses they seem to have the best interests of the club at heart. I know effort isn''t the same as results, but hopefully we will get that bit of luck we need to convert performances into results, and then we can build for next season with a fresh start in the CHAMPIONSHIP.

On the ball City!

Most of them are not our players and probably couldnt give a toss whether Norwich stay up or not because they will be off back to their own clubs anyway , and that imo has been the main problem all season .

Your both correct!

I''m getting sick of people talking as if we''re already down which is in reality - bollo*ks!

I do fear that when push comes to shove most of the loan players will subconsiously not be as commited as the permanant players!

Ah by the way the Scu* have beat Forest which helps us no end!

[quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]

I''ve seen a lot of posts on here talking as if we are already down, we are not! As a supporter, I will not throw in the white flag when we have so many games to go. I also do not believe that the managment team will give up without a damn good fight, and we have to believe that their passion for the club permeates to the players. We can''t go down in February, but if the players have the same attitude as some on here we could be down by the end of March, and despite the losses they seem to have the best interests of the club at heart. I know effort isn''t the same as results, but hopefully we will get that bit of luck we need to convert performances into results, and then we can build for next season with a fresh start in the CHAMPIONSHIP.

On the ball City!

[/quote]

Fresh start? I dont think so somehow.

[quote user="Patches O Hoolahan"]

On the ball City!

[/quote]only if we get new investment and a new board

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Patches O Hoolahan"]

On the ball City!

[/quote]only if we get new investment and a new board[/quote]

worthy built a team and he had little investment!

[quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]

On the ball City!

[/quote]

I basically agree with you, Patches, but there''s a big distinction between thinking we''re already down and fearing the worst. I don''t think that there''s a poster on here (other than Smudger) who won''t be rooting for the team until the very end, but I really can''t see where the points are coming from at present, given our total inability (unlike everyone around us ) to overturn ther form book, with the exception of the Wolves game. We''ll all hurt like hell if we go down, but it will hurt even more if we spend the next couple of months in denial about the situation.

I really hope the players and our rookie manager prove me wrong.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]

On the ball City!

[/quote]

I basically agree with you, Patches, but there''s a big distinction between thinking we''re already down and fearing the worst. I don''t think that there''s a poster on here (other than Smudger) who won''t be rooting for the team until the very end, but I really can''t see where the points are coming from at present, given our total inability (unlike everyone around us ) to overturn ther form book, with the exception of the Wolves game. We''ll all hurt like hell if we go down, but it will hurt even more if we spend the next couple of months in denial about the situation.

[/quote]

Good post Beausant, completely agree with your statement. I just don''t see where the results R gonna come from. Certainly not by community work....

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]

On the ball City!

[/quote]

[/quote]I too fear for worst there is a big battle ahead and it''s all hands to the pump. The support we get at home and away is going to play part in keeping us up. In the end though it''s out there on the pitch where it matters, the football need not be pretty but it has to be effective.