Sign in to follow this  
deano123w

Tomorrow

HelloFirst game since forest at home tomorrow and what can I expect ? Are we looking any better? could we poss get the 3 points ? This is the first season in 12 I havent had a season ticket so am actually quite excited to see the game tomorrow.

Alot of huff and puff in the first opening 10-15mins then concede two goals with Burnleys first two attacks! then nearly score early in second half, then finally score on 75mins, then lot of pressure in last few minutes, with Burnley looking dangerous on the break!

Same here.First game in absolutely ages.Rather excited.Managed to get a seat in Barclay,so hopefully the atmos is much better than the Jarrold (allways ended there and it wasn''t much fun at some games).

Alas, I fear Zamas Tendon to be right. And the train back will have 3 carriages worth of passengers crammed into 2. Can''t wait; cos it just may not be like that at all. Don''t dare to post the alternative view for fear of ridicule.

Being a Canary who has lived in Burnley for the last 18 years, I can tell you that right now morale at the Turf is pretty low. They have few wins since Christmas (despite a decent cup run). Chris Eagles is unlikely to start, but might come on late - he has a mystery chest complaint that he is undergoing tests for. Without him supplying Patterson with through balls there isnt much left for Patterson but to run about looking enthusiastic.

I don''t feel totally positive about a win, but if the players can take their chances and not let themselves down with stupidly conceeded free kicks or penalties it could finish 2-1 or 3-1 to the Canaries.

What is more likely is an early goal for us, then a sending off (Doherty or Russell) and 70 mins of playing deep and holding on, but failing and losing 2-1 to a goal conceeded in injury time.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Alot of huff and puff in the first opening 10-15mins then concede two goals with Burnleys first two attacks! then nearly score early in second half, then finally score on 75mins, then lot of pressure in last few minutes, with Burnley looking dangerous on the break![/quote]

Thats what I was gonna say!!

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]

Being a Canary who has lived in Burnley for the last 18 years, I can tell you that right now morale at the Turf is pretty low. They have few wins since Christmas (despite a decent cup run). Chris Eagles is unlikely to start, but might come on late - he has a mystery chest complaint that he is undergoing tests for. Without him supplying Patterson with through balls there isnt much left for Patterson but to run about looking enthusiastic.

I don''t feel totally positive about a win, but if the players can take their chances and not let themselves down with stupidly conceeded free kicks or penalties it could finish 2-1 or 3-1 to the Canaries.

What is more likely is an early goal for us, then a sending off (Doherty or Russell) and 70 mins of playing deep and holding on, but failing and losing 2-1 to a goal conceeded in injury time.

[/quote]Doesn''t take much nowadays for morale of fans to go down does it. Knowing what Burnley supporters are like, I bet they let the team know about it. You have raised my hopes.