Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

Plymouth's fixtures

They have 13 games left like us are 3 points ahead with a worse goal difference. If we beat them at Carrow Road and assuming Charlton and Southampton go down we would stay up if we match or better Plymouth''s results in the other 12 games. Their remaining 12 games are:

Sheffield Utd H

Wolves A

Watford H

Reading H

Swansea A

Burnley H

Blackpool A

Coventry H

Birmingham A

Doncaster H

QPR A

Barnsley H

The fixtures in bold are also fixtures we have remaining which is uncanny really so it is even more of a comparison. It''s going to be close but I feel a tad more confident having seen that lot.

Imo saints will beat Preston this weekend so we must get points on the board, no points and suddenly second from bottom is looking ominous as saints have a game in had all be it against Watford,Do think that a little fatigue has creeped in with Burnley,the cup run  there small squad and the long journey to East Anglia will hopefully take its toll  this weekend.Are squad has been looking fresh over the course of 90mins i do fancy us gettin a result.Off to the bookies now for a win double,all be it both teams at home,playing playoff contenders must bolster the odds must get 5/2 a piece, tidy Â£100 plus £20 stake return.    

Scary how many identical fixtures we''ve got.

I definitely fancy us to get more out of them than they do, and as long as we beat them in the 6-pointer at the Rud we will be ok.

Phew, it''s all ok now!

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

I definitely fancy us to get more out of them than they do, and as long as we beat them in the 6-pointer at the Rud we will be ok.

Phew, it''s all ok now!

[/quote]

Hmm? not if Southampton go on a run it ain''t![:S]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

Phew, it''s all ok now!

[/quote]

Hmm? not if Southampton go on a run it ain''t![:S]

[/quote]Its ok Wiz, they have played us twice now so we dont have to worry about them picking up points.