Sign in to follow this  
Jonnypncfc

I was think that........

there are not many clubs at all bring youth players though like the beckham, neville brothers, our jarvis brothers! the only one team that i know is do this is everton! I really think this is damaging clubs like luton and other clubs! And ours!

Sorry for the outbust but i had to get it off my chest! Its done now!

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]

there are not many clubs at all bring youth players though like the beckham, neville brothers, our jarvis brothers! the only one team that i know is do this is everton! I really think this is damaging clubs like luton and other clubs! And ours!

Sorry for the outbust but i had to get it off my chest! Its done now!

[/quote]

middlesborough??

newcastle??

arsenal??

I think you will find it is more than Everton. For instance, Man Utd seem to have another good crop of youngsters coming through the ranks. Arsenal have an excellent youth set up. Man City were bringing players through but I expect that will change somewhat now. West Ham have a few decent players coming through.

Go back to egg chasing!

[quote user="canarytom"]

I think you will find it is more than Everton. For instance, Man Utd seem to have another good crop of youngsters coming through the ranks. Arsenal have an excellent youth set up. Man City were bringing players through but I expect that will change somewhat now. West Ham have a few decent players coming through.

Go back to egg chasing!

[/quote]Aston Villa,Chelsea,Middlesbrough,