Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Martin Taylor - Shocking

There''s a newspaper chappie on this board from somewhere in Essex who''s curiously absent from this thread.

I think he''s reduced to writing for The Star these days - so maybe the cat got his mouth?

OTBC

[quote user="The_Puppet_Man172"]thats rubbish taylor visted him in hospital[/quote]Correct.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Al Guido"]

Of course Tiny apologised, the Daily Mail said he did, so he must have done. I don''t think the Times covered the apology because Tiny is a football player not a rugger man. I have only read the Times since it became a tabloid so I don''t read it at weekends because it is too big and voluminous and I only have small arms.

[/quote]

The Times is read by the people who run the country.

The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.

The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.

The News of the World is read by the ‘girlfriends’ of the people who run the country.

The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.

The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.

The Daily Express is read by the people who think the country ought to be run as it used to be run.

The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it still is run this way.

The Sun readers don’t care who runs the country, provided they don’t ban Page Three girls.

Are you Gordon Brown[:^)][:O]

[;)]

[/quote]That''s brilliant! Your own work? Or did you swipe it from somewhere?

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Al Guido"]

Of course Tiny apologised, the Daily Mail said he did, so he must have done. I don''t think the Times covered the apology because Tiny is a football player not a rugger man. I have only read the Times since it became a tabloid so I don''t read it at weekends because it is too big and voluminous and I only have small arms.

[/quote]

The News of the World is read by the ‘girlfriends’ of the people who run the country.

The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.

The Daily Express is read by the people who think the country ought to be run as it used to be run.

The Sun readers don’t care who runs the country, provided they don’t ban Page Three girls.

[;)]

[/quote]

That''s brilliant! Your own work? Or did you swipe it from somewhere?
[/quote]

I would think the answer is glaringly evident by now.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Al Guido"]

[/quote]

[;)]

[/quote]

That''s brilliant! Your own work? Or did you swipe it from somewhere?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course it was swiped...

But I never stole a verse from someone I didn''t like[:O]

[;)]

[quote user="Big Dave"]Give the guy a break, he''s a cracking player.[;)] We could really have done with him this season.[/quote]

correct,

was the tackle even worth a red card??

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

[quote user="Big Dave"]Give the guy a break, he''s a cracking player.[;)] We could really have done with him this season.[/quote]

correct,

[/quote]Anyway, if you''re asking whether it was worth a red card, why did you start the original post calling for him to apologise?

[quote user="Eighties Fan"][quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

correct,

[/quote]

Anyway, if you''re asking whether it was worth a red card, why did you start the original post calling for him to apologise?
[/quote]

lol was gonna ask the same myself [:^)]