Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Players!

Now even Cureton is coming out with his two pennies worth! ''This is the kickstart we needed''

What a load of tosh...You so called pro footballers shouldnt need any kick starts or anything of the like. You do for a living which most of us would have loved to been able to do,and i for one would have swapped my kncakered right knee at the age of 15 to play anykind of pro football!

You should be giving it your all from the start of the season to the end. You earn more money in a month than most do in a year and for a lot less hours! You are idolised by thousands of fans,although none of you deserve it this season!

Infact i am so pissed off with you bunch of misfits that i cant be bothered to type out all i was going to say.

Tossers!

Rant over!

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

Now even Cureton is coming out with his two pennies worth! ''This is the kickstart we needed''

What a load of tosh...You so called pro footballers shouldnt need any kick starts or anything of the like. You do for a living which most of us would have loved to been able to do,and i for one would have swapped my kncakered right knee at the age of 15 to play anykind of pro football!

You should be giving it your all from the start of the season to the end. You earn more money in a month than most do in a year and for a lot less hours! You are idolised by thousands of fans,although none of you deserve it this season!

Infact i am so pissed off with you bunch of misfits that i cant be bothered to type out all i was going to say.

Tossers!

Rant over!

[/quote]

LOL. Good post!!

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]no need to swear at the end![/quote]

Not really a bad swear word is it & a lot of pro footballers are indeed just that!

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

Tossers!

Rant over!

[/quote]

Great Post! Feeling ''s mutual here!

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

Tossers!

Rant over!

[/quote]good rant [Y]

[quote user="suffolk canary"]

Evening News May 2009:

''Relegation to League 1 was just what my career needed - I feel like I''m back where I belong'' - Cureton.

[/quote]

Lol priceless!