Sign in to follow this  
natalie

why fight!!!!!!!

hi everyone its natalie again i understand some people don''t like me on here
i want to ask norwich fans this why is there hate between 2 clubs Ipswich and Norwich (IT''S stupid). What is the point of having fights outside the football club or down riverside ,people like that but the football club to shame , there is NO point !!!!!

football is a game to support your local team with pride not with fighting i really can''t see the point really all i want to see is norwich do well that is all i want
fan''s of norwich city football club don''t want fights everytime they go to a football match look we are in the premiership now we have got 2 have pride in our team please support your team without fighting.... Plus i want to add another thing football rascist

people are the same as us we are all human just treat people the same blacks are black whites are whites just be nice
natalie xx

Hey Natalie, nobody dislikes you on here. I believe a few people just argued against you views on Rivers. We''re mostly an intelligent lot compared to the majority of the other banal football forum visitors out there.

As for why rivalry exists between local teams, it''s simple. We''re tribal animals, it''s natural to be competitve with our neigbours. When we shout abuse at Ipswich fans it''s exactly the same as a dog growling as it passes another dog (although sniffing buts is another matter all together).
It''s in our genes and is never going to leave us.

Jonzey I often wondered why I always end up sniffing whenever I go to Ipswich, its because its the arse end of England!

I''m a pacifist and I''m proud of my team...

...But that aint ever going to stop me from hating the binners with a vengeance...