Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

Jamie will enjoy the drop!

Not many positives to be taken from our possible drop, one good thing though, Jamie boy will feel a lot more comfortable in League 1 and may score a few goals. Back where he really should be!  

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

Not many positives to be taken from our possible drop, one good thing though, Jamie boy will feel a lot more comfortable in League 1 and may score a few goals. Back where he really should be!  

[/quote]

Well at least he would be back to his proper level. Just 2 years too late unfortunately.

I told you he was a bad buy but very few wanted to hear that at the time. A great shame for Jamie personally but its the club that has paid the penalty for that silly bit of business by PG.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

Well at least he would be back to his proper level. Just 2 years too late unfortunately.

I told you he was a bad buy but very few wanted to hear that at the time. A great shame for Jamie personally but its the club that has paid the penalty for that silly bit of business by PG.

[/quote]

Agreed, to be honest a real waste of money, good luck to Jamie  cos I luv the guy, but he`s way off the pace and no where near good enough to be a consitent top striker in the Championship.  

[/quote]

You really are a sad banker.

According to Ian Holloway on 5Live tonight, Man U wanted Jamie when he was a kid but he turned them down!

Apparently, when Ollie and Jamie were both at Bristol Rovers, Sir Alex brought Man U down for a benefit match.  He saw Jamie walking past after the game and said he''d turned them down when he was 10 years old.

Jamie had the talent but not the temperament to make the most of it imo.

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thoughtful contribution my dear Baldrick. 

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

About as thoughtful as your dig at the player you sad person. Get a life and leave him alone.

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

About as thoughtful as your dig at the player you sad person. Get a life and leave him alone.

[/quote]

Not a dig, just a reasonable conclusion to be drawn from his performance this season, dick head!    

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not a dig, just a reasonable conclusion to be drawn from his performance this season, dick head!    

[/quote]

Have you spoken too Jamie yet No. How do you know he will enjoy the drop BANKER. Go  find you mum or sister.

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have you spoken too Jamie yet No. How do you know he will enjoy the drop BANKER. Go  find you mum or sister.

[/quote]

Sorry mate, had forgotten half term was upon us, the move to year 7 is a big jump Baldrick, but with your wit I`m sure you will go on to do  well. Good luck for the future..

[/quote]

Norwich used to hang people at the castle

Including  my namesake